Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

All-Purpose Dish Soap

I have been using Dawn dish soap for years. I not only use it for my dishes but I use it for a bathroom cleaner too. This dish soap is gentle enough to clean paint brushes but tough on dirt & grime.

Great in so many ways

Dishes ...perfect. But other uses as well. Eye glasses, Dawn cleans off the oily smudges easily. Cleans masks & leaves nice scent. Use as general cleaner, dampen cloth, add a few drops...great at dust collector. Would recommend.

Quick to clean

I have been using dawn dishwashing liquid since I can remember. Works well and only need a few drops. Good for cleaning greasy surfaces and I even use it on stains on my clothes. Very good product

May 07, 2021

I only use Dawn

Dawn is good to use in saving oil covered animals it’s good enough for me. I find that it cuts grease better then any other soaps. And it has amazing scents.

good quality

It is very good quality, cleans dishes spotless and makes washing dishes fast and easy. smells great. definitely more powerful than other liquid dish soaps.

Love it

I like the smell. I think it works really well in cutting grease. It’s my go to in the kitchen for those tough greasy dishes! I have also used it to help get stains out in the laundry. And it even kills fleas on pets.Can’t beat the price

Always buy Dawn

Best dish soap .... I can’t even remember the last time I have purchased anything but Dawn. Always smells great and always gets the toughest crust and grease clean!!

Number 1 dish soap

I love the smell of the dish soap. It can be used for mutiple things such as washing floors. Safe to bath animals. I have been using dawn products for many years.

May 05, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Nothing Better!

I literally don't use anything else. I have a dishwasher and don't even bother using it. Dawn works great on everything! I even use it as a stain remover for my clothing. With all of these boys, you have to find the absolute best product to remove their stains.

May 04, 2021

Works but hard on the hands

This stuff is great for grease but as a mom of a newborn and constantly washing things it does get a bit hard on the hands. Although I’m not sure any other brand would be any different