Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 29, 2019

le meilleur savon à vaisselle

J'aime beaucoup ce savon à vaisselle, il fait une belle mousse qui sent bonne. Le savon reste jusqu'à ce que jaille terminée ma vaisselle, je n'ai pas besoin d'en rajouter. Il est dur sur la graisse mais doux pour mes mains sèches. Je le recommande!

My favourite dish soap!

A drop of dawn and grease is gone is true! Makes the dishwashing process go by much quicker and far more enjoyable. Lots of amazing scents for it that smell divine.

January 29, 2019

Product is amazing it’s my favourite all of them

I use this product for everything I wash my dog anf cat Just a little goes a long way I use it all over my house from my yard to the bedrooms floors windows and clothes I am a loyal dawn user

Great product

Dawn is best product ever used. Better than any no name products, sun products. Their smell is good as well their quality, grease or oil removal, resistance is best.

Oklahoma, United States

best

Dawn dish soap is all we use at home for dishes. It's great to get the grease of dishes. I like that it's very soapy clean very well. Will continue to buy dawn

Dawn is the best!

If it's good enough to clean birds it's definitely good enough to wash my dishes. Trustworthy brand. After all it's been around since I was a kid. There's no other dish soap like it.

Environmentally friendly

Dawn Ultra has been and always will be my number 1 dishing washing soap in my household. If your looking for a product that will clean stuck on grease in pots and pans , this is the one to use. Always attacks grease and grime with no soap residue after rinsing. Antibacterial and environmentally friendly. Plus it smells good too!

January 28, 2019

Tough on grease

I love Dawn! It works so good on the toughest stuck on grease and rinses of without leaving behind residue. Works like a charm every time. My dishes and glasses always come out perfectly clean!

January 28, 2019

Get these dishes clean

Love this, i always use when doing dishes, love the smell and it leaves your skin feeling soft after doing dishes. It also works wonders if your cat or dogs have fleas i have used this on my cat to get rid of fleas and i was suprised, it worked and she felt so clean and soft after. Yoh only need a little drop. :)

January 27, 2019

Meilleur!

À ce jour, c'est le meilleur! Pas besoin de beaucoup, quelque goutte suffit pour enlever le tout de ma vaiselle. Le savon ne fait aucunes reactions alergiques comme d'autre que j'ai essayer. Très heureuse avec ce détergent.