Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Best dishwash soap

This is the best dish washing soap around. It gets rid of all the grease easily but it is not rough on your hands! This is a staple in our house. We only use dawn!! Great scents as well!

The greatest

I love dawn! No other dish soap works this great!
    My dishes are so clean and sparkly from using this dish soap!
    And the best is it supports and saves so many animals from oil spills!!!

July 05, 2019

I wilaways have this on hand!

This is by far my favourite dish soap! Its the one i buy. Not only does it do a fabulous job of washing dishes its great with vinegar and water as a heavy duty cleaner, and also will take out any stains on your laundry if applied before washing! So far any type of stains ive encountered has come out with blue dawn! Excluding- oils, berries (on whites), marker, coffee and many many more!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nothing but Dawn

Dawn is by far my favourite brand of dishwashing soap to use. It is the best for washing dishes, long lasting suds and scent. Cleans even the greasiest of pans too!👍

Dish washer effective one

I love to see and smell my kitchen so neat and prganized.I always make sure my plates and other utensils are well clean by using this product make me satisfy.Easy to use and very effective to clean all my utensils.

July 05, 2019

Absolutely love this dish soap

Dawn dish detergent is my favorite dish soap I love how well it works on greasy dishes and pots and pans makes it alot easier to clean and not as much scrubbing as it would be with other brands of dish soap and also easy on the hands and doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps

Best grease fighting soap

Love Dawn and how it fights grease. Often use it to spot remove grease stains on clothes. Always keep a bottle in the kitchen and laundry room. Would like to have it available in travel size packets.

Big fan of blue Dawn!

I made the switch a few years ago and never looked back. A little bit goes a long way! It is tough on grease, easily removes stains and it smells great. An added perk..you can get a 3 pack from Costco for less than $7 in BC when it goes on sale.

Excellent dishwashing liquid

Dawn is my go to dish soap! I love the scents and it gets the job done! It is a nice consistency and you don’t need to use a lot. Doubles as a multi-purpose cleaner. Use with vinegar as a floor cleaner.

Saskatchewan, Canada

A multi-purpose cleaner!

This is the best dish detergent I’ve ever used, and even better is that it has so many other applications! Aside from being a fantastic, grease cutting dish soap, you can also make homemade shower cleaner by mixing it with heated vinegar, or it doubles a a pre-wash stain remover, and you can even use it to remove hair product build up! I buy it in bulk just to make sure I always have some on hand.