Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

Dawn is great

This product is 2x concentrate and is great because you dont have to use as much at a time. Great scents as well. I would reccomend this product to a friend.

Illinois, United States

This soap is a staple in my house

This is always the soap we buy to do our dishes. It cuts through grease with ease. In my opinion, nothing else works better. It's affordable and works wonders. Leaves my dishes clean and sparkling. It's gentle enough to use without gloves. Overall the best soap. We also use it for other things like washing our kids hands after playing outside and my husband always uses it after working outside. Especially if he's working on the cars. He will get in the shower and use it on his hands and legs and you will just see all of the dirt and grime wash down the drain. We will buy this product again and again because we have never been dissatisfied. As you can tell by the picture we are already due for another bottle.

Texas, United States

Only dish soap i use!

Dawn is so affordable, and works so well. I can use it for dishes, mopping, cleaning up my nasty stove covered in grease after my husband decided to fry chicken wings! You can even give dogs flea baths with this stuff and it will COMPLETELY kill all fleas. Great stuff!

Nebraska, United States

Not just for dishes

Dawn dish soap is awesome for dishes but it's also great for cleaning off animals that have been affected by oil spills, getting oil stains out of clothing and so many other things.

Florida, United States

Great dish soap!

This dish soap is great! I have tried many different brands thinking it is a value but I always come back to dawn soap. It has a good amount of lather and suds when hand washing dishes and it it really does cut through the grease. With other soaps you have to wash 2-3 times to get the same effect of “clean dishes” but not with Dawn because it works that good!!
    I defined recommend this product!!

August 20, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Only dishsoap I'll use!

Dawn is the only dishsoap I'll use! I've tried a few other name brand dishsoaps but none can compare. The consistency is great, not too think but it's also not runny like some of the cheaper brands are. The price point is amazing, worth every dollar.

August 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

DISH WASHING LIQUID

I use dawn all the time it is so easy on my hands and wonderful on greasy caserol dishes. Great price for great product. Cleans well, multi purpose dish soap. Excellent cleaner for more than dishes. I use it to clean appliances, cabinets, fabric stain remover, car etc... Love the way it clean.

August 19, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Can't ever have enough Dawn

Dawn is hands down the best dish detergent/soap ever made. Seriously. There is no item too greAsy for Dawn. It's offered in tons of.different scents and offers help to the environment and wildlife which I love products that have good causes. You cannot go wrong with Dawn.

August 17, 2019

Only grease cutter you will ever need

Dawn is a staple in our household. We don't only use it to do dishes but so much more. We put some down the sink drain and it keeps the sink from clogging and smelling good. We use on dirty hands greasy spills. Cleaning we find many different uses for dawn.

August 15, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Grease monkey clean up!

My husbands a mechanic, and the grease will stain his hands. Dawn soap works the best and will get him cleaned right up! One bottle at the kitchen sink, one in the shower.