Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.

my favorite

this is my go to dish soap. It cuts grease like crazy and i dont have to change the water as often! Its also easy on my sensitive hands which i love

October 06, 2020

Great for removing grease from anything!

I use original Dawn not only for dishes but for washing makeup brushes too! It's concentrated so that you only need a small amount per use, which reduces plastic waste and unnecessary trips to the store.

This soap works.

I only use Dawn dish soap. It cuts through grease. It works great in a homemade mixture for de-skunking my dog. 🦨 Although it is available in several different scents, I prefer to use the original.

Excellent Dishwasher Soap

I have been using Dawn for years now. It’s the only soap that is strong with the grease and soft with my hands. I have never had a problem with hand dryness since I started using Dawn. It smells great and it works great.

Only dish soap we use!!

Have tried many dish soap brands and find dawn is the one we keep coming back to. It doesn’t leave a film in our dishes but doesn’t dry out your skin. A little goes a long way with this!

October 05, 2020

Only liquid dish soap I buy

I absolut Louvre Dawn dish soap! It's the only soap we buy. We take it camping with us, use it in the kitchen and when I used to work on cars it was in my garage. This stuff is tough on grease and easy on hands. I have eczema and being a cook who has to wash my hands often I love that this soap doesn't dry my hands out or cause me to have any flare ups!

My favorite dish soap

Love love love using dawn dish soap.i feel like i use less of this dish soap compared to others. this is the only dish i will buy from now on. Best soap ever

Must have in household

Dawn is my go to dishwash option. It is no artificial fragrance. So you don't have to worry about eating chemical if you use this dishwash. I always have 2 to 3 bottles of dawn in the house. I use it not only for washing dishes. I use it as a cleaning base for countertop, floor, bathroom tiles, even toilet bowl. It's cheap and not toxic to the body. I can't imagine living without this dishwash.

My favourite dish soap

I've tried many different brands of dish soap and always go back to original Dawn. It's the most effective dish soap; it's great on tough grease and stuck on food.

Dawn dish soap

This dawn dish soap works great on tough stains on dishes. It's 100% the only brand of dish soap I will stick too. I've tried several brands in the past and I find this one works the best for me.