Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original Reviews

Cleans 2X more greasy dishes while suds last.
AVAILABLE IN: Original and Lemon scents.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Best dish soap!

Dawn dish soap really is the best soap to use when it comes to anything greasy! Not just that we used it on our dog when she was sprayed by a skunk and it took it all away.

I would buy this again!

Love this dish detergent. Have also been using it to clean my kitchen ceramic floor which had grease & dirt embedded into the embossing. I used one part of Dawn and one part Vinegar [vinegar warmed up] and sprayed on the floor, let sit for a couple of minutes and then used a medium brush ... worked like a charm. Actually this worked better than any chemicals that were recommended.

Best

This is the best and only dish liquid I will use. It cuts through tough grease and makes my life easier by not having to scrub a pot for 30 minutes. I highly recommend this product. It’s great for removing stains from clothes too!

Freese fighting action

With this dish soap I'm able to cut through most Freese with really no effort. It's great also to help in the cleaning of my upolstry. My friends all agree and I truly believe in this product

New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend

Best product EVER!! I use it for everything. Not only is it the best for dishes but I even use it to clean my floors and to get stains out of clothes. Absolutely love it :)

New Brunswick, Canada

How can you not love dawn?

What can I say? The BEST dish soap there is! Smells great, stays bubbly and is safe for animals and kids. I’ve tried many fish soaps, and if I can help it, dawn is what I always have.

great dish soap

great dish soap and very gentle. removes grease, stains and dirt easily.
    do wonders in all you dishwashing needs yet very gentle with your hands. highly recommended!

Best on market

Gentle and cuts grease! Multipurpose too. Biodegradable and can be used on pets and general surfaces for washups & wipedowns! I can use no other as everything else seems greasy compared to Dawn Ultra. Light pleasant scent as well, not too strong for mild sensitivities.

November 11, 2020

Only brand I buy but I buy the pink one

love this brand only kind I buy but I buy the pink one. I also us it to bath my pets in as they have allergies to the dog shampoo and helps with fleas

November 11, 2020

Good degreaser

Got a 5 pack of these from Costco when we moved into our new house. You need a very little amount and it works great. It also cleans my arm guards very good too