3.2/5
Prestige Item
Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer Reviews

Luxury award-winning nail lacquer was created as a result of deborah lippman's work with some of the most iconic figures in film, fashion and music from cher and sarah jessica parker to zac posen and rodarte.

January 07, 2018

Great but pricey

Deborah Lippmann nail polishes are BEAUTIFUL. But at a regular of $24 a bottle, you better love nail polish. There are great colors, some with sparkles, ect. They all seem to stand out. None are flat or boring. And the colorgoes on very well but for the price it better knock my socks off lol. Recommend to nail polish LOVERS, not If you are only semi into it.

0.8/5

May 11, 2017

I was excited to receive this product, mostly because of the colours. But it wasn't long before I was extremely disappointed. Within the hour, the polish chipped. Within 4 hours, the polish completely peeled off. The only thing I liked about this product was that it was quick to dry.

1.7/5

April 10, 2017

This polish isn't the greatest. You have to use so many layers just so you can see it and even at that it still looks streaky. Chips right away to! The colors aren't that pretty either very blah!

0.5/5

March 28, 2017

Coat number 5 of 'like a virgin' and the coverage is streaky and thin. The odour is strong. The finish looks cheap and of poor quality. Definitely 2 thumbs down!

November 10, 2016

I own a few shades of Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquers. I find them to be hit and miss. My first shade, She Drives Me Crazy, did not apply smoothly, was streaky and didn't last. I had to remove it after only a few days. I don't know if I just happen to receive a bad batch... Flash Dance is a beautiful sparkly colour that went on smoothly, was completely opaque after 2 coats and lasted weeks!

May 22, 2015

I received the Party Mix set for Christmas and they are fantastic. Great colour, opaque and really amazing quality. You can tell immediately when you go to apply any shade that it is a good nail polish.

April 27, 2015

I have the Snow White and The Huntsman collection and it's really good. I really like Dark Side of the Moon, the colour is pretty and it goes on well and lasts long! The other colour was kind of streaky and sheer which I did not expect. You can't build up the colour with more coats either but it does stay on for long.

September 12, 2014

Deborah Lippmann is my new go-to for nail polish! The formula is a nice liquid consistency, so it easily covers my nails and doesn't streak as easily as some thicker formulas. Even without a top coat, it doesn't chip as easily as other brands.

Importantly, the wide variety of shades and textures is a bonus for me.

2.3/5

June 30, 2014

Beautiful glitters, but it's sooo pricey. However, their customer service is fantastic.

January 15, 2013

Love this product! It's available in tons of beautiful colours, and has a long lasting wear. It applies nicely, and usually doesn't need a second coat. The price tag is a little high, but it's totally worth the purchase.