Degree 48H sweat and odour protection Reviews

April 27, 2021

Was skeptical, but I do like it after trying

I got this Degree antiperspirant sample to try for free and give my opinion. First of all I was a bit skeptical, but it is actually good. It has a light enjoyable scent, dries quick with no powder residue left behind. The deodorant also feel like like it has essential oil before it dries up, just lift your arm for a few seconds. It past the sweat and freshness test for me, just has to wait to see how it performs in the summer. Little black dress approved.

J’ai eu le déodorant de Degree échantillon à essayer et donner mon opinion. J’étais Sceptique au début mais c’est mieux que je ne pensais. Le déodorant a un léger parfum agréable, sèche vite et ne laisse pas de residue blanche. On sent aussi qu’il y a de l’huile essentielle avant que ça sèche, aussi lever les bras pendant quelque secondes. Pour moi ça passe le test de transpiration et de fraîcheur mais je vais voir comme le déodorant est effective en été. Petite Robe Noir approuvée.

April 26, 2021

Go to for sports.

It didn't leave the awful white stains on my shorts which is a huge plus in my book. And it lasted for a lot longer than I expected it to. I would definitely make this my go-to deodorant!.

April 24, 2021

Highly effective

This spray deodorant is so easy to use and seems to be very effective. Bonus points for not staining my clothes! It has a very pleasant light scent that seems familiar but I can't quite place it. I may have to switch from my usual stick to this permanently!

April 22, 2021

Keeps me dry all day

I got to try the DEGREE 48H SWEAT AND ODOUR PROTECTION. I work in a restaurant and am always running around. Some days are just so hot and I found that using this antiperspirant helped me through my day. I like that it was ear and didn't leave a residue mark on my shirt. It kept me dry and smell free. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family.

April 22, 2021

Degree motion sense

There is definately no marks left! I wore black and checked my shirt afterwards. No marks! I do, however, feel like it did not protect me for 48 hours as mentioned.

April 21, 2021

SOOO much better than the old spray deodorants of years past

I received a deluxe sample of this deodorant, Degree MotionSense DrySpray UltraClear Black + White, through ChickAdvisor/Product Review Club and this spray deodorant is a million times better than the old spray ones we had back when I was a teen in the 90’s. It actually works for a full day of protection, dries instantly when you spray it AND like advertised, doesn’t leave black, white or yellow marks on your clothes! I didn’t personally care for the scent of this particular deodorant, but it went away fast enough that it didn’t bother me for long and wouldn’t prevent me from purchasing it. I definitely recommend!

April 21, 2021

I will purchase this product from now on!

I tried this sweat and odour protection spray abs I must say I am super pleased with the results. Not only does it smell terrific and keep my skin smooth underneath my arms but it really actually works!!! And surpasses the 48H period. It lasted for me for the 72 H upon testing the product. I will never purchase another spray deodorant from here on out. Also there were no white stains or marks left on my black clothing afterwards which normally happens with dry sprays and is a huge relief. I am extremely pleased to have been able to test this product And have nothing but great things to say about it!! :)