Degree Dry Spray Motionsense Reviews

May 14, 2021

Smelling fresh and clean

Absolutely loved this product. So much better than any roll on deodorant. Doesn’t leave any stain on my clothes wish is always a nightmare when it does. Definitely going to recommend to my friends .

April 29, 2021

Must Try!

If you’re anything like me you stick to routine. Find a product you like. Buy that same brand. Use that same product.

Stick to what we know.

But I’m here to say. It’s time to SWITCH-IT-UP.

The NEW Degree Black & White Antiperspirant Dry Spray is a GAME-CHANGER. & Thanks to @thechickadvisor I got to try it out. For FREE!

Degree Antiperspirant Spray applied dry and left my skin feeling smooth. & as a Nurse working 12 hour shifts, it gave me the protection I needed.

& the best part for last. Degree dry spray is Black Dress APPROVED. There was no white residue left on my clothes. 🙏

Don’t wait. TRY. IT. NOW!

You won’t regret it 🙌

April 22, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Spray is strong

I found the actual deodorant was good at keeping wetness minimal and keeping me smelling fresh. I hated the application though. The spray was so intense that I felt like I inhaled more than I applied. For this reason only I would not recommend this product.

April 21, 2021
    United States

Seems really wasteful

When you spray there's so much and it comes at such velocity it creates a cloud. Only a fraction actually gets to my underarms. Smell is quite perfumey and non descript.

April 20, 2021

It works!

Got this as a sample. Usually don't use a spray deodorant but this one changed my mind. it truly lasts all day long. Other antiperspirants or deodorants give out halfway through the day but this one did not. It also didn't mark up my clothes. I love the idea that it won't yellow my white shirts. Definitely made me re-think spray deodorants.

April 16, 2021

Does exactly as stated

This antiperspirant does exactly as stated ! I really enjoy the scent it makes me feel fresh and ready to go on with my day. One of the main issues I was experiencing with other dry spray that I have used in the past is that I would get white stains on my clothing. This left no white marks of antiperspirant. Really happy

Great

I received this mini product for free, in exchange for my honest review.
    I would have to say it is amazing! I never liked sprays before because they took sooooo long to dry. I like this one because its clear and goes on dry.

Great product!

I was pleasantly surprised by this product that I received a sample of. I've been using it for 3 days now and I'm pretty convinced that I'm switchinh from solid antiperspirant to this from now on. I typically have to reapply solid more than once a day, but I haven't had to reapply this at any point throughout the day. It works amazingly and I'm so impressed!
    I will be purchasing a regular sized product within the week

April 15, 2021

It’s good.. but I’m not sure I’m a convert.

I have always used a solid stick and really like it.
    However, this product is good too!
    I like the cool, refreshing feel and the scent is good, but I don’t like the cloud it creates and I feel like it doesn’t distribute as evenly.
    I would use this in a pinch or it would be great for at the beach.
    Overall, good product but I prefer my regular product.

Pratique et efficace

Ce produit est très pratique. C’est tellement simple à appliquer et le format est idéale pour transporter partout. D’ailleurs l’effet spray est très rafraîchissante. Seul point négatif, ça sent très fort quand on applique, mais par la suite l’odeur part. Pas un gros point négatif! Sinon, je n’irais pas jusqu’à dire que l’effet dure 48h, maximum 24h pour moi, mais j’ai beaucoup de transpiration. Je le recommanderais malgré tout, mais il ne faut pas avoir la peau sensible, car c’est fort comme produit! :)