Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

June 08, 2021

I'm not going to buy this product...

I was using this antiperspirant for one week. It does not leave marks on your clothes, but does not work as good as stick antiperspirant...in less than an hour I started feeling sweaty.

May 25, 2021

Not for me !

This product is definitely not for me. It dosent seem to be as effective as other brands out there and I really don’t like the spray. Feels like I’m getting it everywhere but where it should be

May 03, 2021

No marks!

This spray antiperspirant doesn’t leave any marks on my clothing, but the aerosol made me choke. Works well but just make sure you only use in a well ventilated spot!

May 02, 2021

It's alright...

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was able to try this product for free. I love how it's invisible and perfect for black clothing...but I'm not a fan of spray deodorants. Maybe I will purchase the stick version if available. I found it hard to aim properly with the spray.

Good product very effective

I was pleased with this product does well and staying dry and smell free. A good product in Degrees line and also no white stains on my clothing. Overall very happy.

Keeps you dry...

Keeps you dry but I did not enjoy the spray style. I am a stick girl through and through. Smell was great, kept me dry all day but I didn’t like the fumes from the spray. If you like spray antiperspirant then I highly recommend. If you like stick antiperspirant you may not like this. Thanks for the opportunity to try this @chickavidsor @degree

about aluminum

want to try natural products with safe ingredients. Heard there is a problem with alumium especially for women. Hubby owns a Large size degree so will ask him to try this Degree.

Choking

I have been using roll-ons for years. I find that this product, even with a quick spray creates too much mist and I end up choking on it. Once applied, the product is fine, but I do not want to breathe this in.

April 30, 2021

Does the job!

First time to try Degree product, I got this for free so i give it a shot. Smell is nice but not my favourite. It does the job as anti perspirant spray. Yep! No stains. I don’t see any marks on my shirts. But i feel sticky.

April 30, 2021

Good but won’t repurchase

It was nice and dry and irritate my skin. Although the scent is strong, It doesn’t last 48 hours. The initial does scent goes away after maybe 18 hours. It also showed up on my black clothing