Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Just spray deodorant

This product doesn't leave any stains on my clothes. I like that it's easy to use, I just have to spray it and it absorbs easily into the skin but I have to apply more of this antiperspirant throughout the day to stay fresh. It smells clean and less strong than I thought it would be.

It’s good!

I like this product I’m just not a huge fan of aerosols and I prefer men’s deoderent over women’s it lasts longer but I would buy this product it wasn’t bad

Love!

This was great! I enjoyed that there wasn’t a heavy smell when applied. Also no white markings on black clothes (which is amazing) And does a great job through out the day!

April 13, 2021

Degree Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray BUY!

I really liked the spray on antiperspirant because now that the weather is warming up I am wearing lighter fabrics, so having an invisible spray that really is invisible has expanded my fashion choices 10-fold. Thanks Degree and Chick Advisor!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best spray on!

I got to try this spray on deodorant! I haven’t found a spray on deodorant that I liked yet, because of the feeling or the stains. This one is lightweight, you can’t feel anything under your armpit and keeps me feeling fresh for my whole shift at work! No armpit stains! I love it

Not Too Dry

I followed the instructions and sprayed the Degree on my underarm. I found it difficult to spray with my left hand as I am right handed. Once I sprayed it on I waited a couple minutes for it to dry but a white powder remained so I finally dabbed it off with a tissue. I did find the deodorant had no odour and I did not feel or smell sweaty throughout the day which was good. I would not buy the product due to difficulty applying and not drying without leaving a white powder which I wonder if it would show up on a black shirt.

I love it!

I've never used a spray on deodorant before but I absolutely love this product! I went to Walmart and grabbed the big bottle. I get a lot of white on all my black clothing and this doesn't seem to do that.

Awesome new product from Degree

Great smelling new product that does not leave any marks on clothing. Goes on dry. After using this product you would never know that I just finished a workout.

2.0/5

April 13, 2021

Not as impressed as I'd like to be

This degree dry spray I noticed did not leave white marks on my black clothes. However that was the only thing I liked about it. It didn't stop sweat at all for me. The smell is baby powder, which to me gets sickening after being on too long. Overall I wouldn't recommend this antiperspirant at all.
    #degreedryspray

Dry and fresh

I don't normally use spray deodorants but I was pleased with this product. It went on feeling dry with no residue. I would definitely consider using it again. The fragrance wasn't too strong.