Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Not my favorite one

Je n'aime pas les antisudorifiques en spray et je préfère de loin mon Secret Clinical qui me laisse au sec et sans odeurs beaucoup plus longtemps. Je n'ai pas la sensation froide et liquide sur mes aisselles du spray

April 17, 2021

Incroyable plus de trace blanche

Efficace tout au long de la journée, sans trace sur les vêtements... j’ai même exagéré pour en vaporiser sur mon chandail pour vérifier si c’est vrai. Test réussi, ça tâche pas et en plus l’application reste sec instantanément.

It works very well!

💖Thank you @chickadvisor for this cute sample!
    I have been using Degree Black & White Dry Spray Antiperspirant for a few days and absolutely love it!
    I’m really impressed with the results! It works very well! Its unique formula didn’t leave any marks on my clothes!
    I love 💗 this light floral fragrance of rose 🌹,lily and soft fruitiness! I felt fresh and confident! Will definitely purchase full size !
    #degreedryspray

works good

Interesting concept. It's true doesn't leave any marks on your clothing. Smells good. Good price in stores. I would highly recommend if you like the spray on deodorant.

Leave me feeling fresh

Always my go to - love the smell (got really tire of powder smell) - very clean and fresh. Doesn't leave marks on black as promised and can't be seen on the underarm if wearing sleeveless. Always my favorite spray deodorant.

Great

I actually really enjoyed this spray. Its smells great and lasts almost my whole 12 hour shift! I would definetly recommend this product and can see my self purchasing it again

Great deodorant!

True to its promise. It won’t let you down anytime of the day. Kept my underarms dry without the sticky feeling. Price is also affordable. It is a good product to make you feel comfortable.

Dry and free

This was an easy to use cute little can. It wasn’t bone chilling cold when applied and felt dry almost instantly. My pits were fresh and dry all day and no bites residue on my black shirt.

Lasts allllllll day

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray lasts ALL day. It kept me fresh and feeling dry. It also did not cause irritation. The spray does not take forever to dry. I also love the smell. I'm actually very impressed

Love degree!

Degree is super reliable and works great! Thanks to chick advisor and degree for this opportunity to try out a new product ! I would highly recommend this !