Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

L'essayer ... c'est l'adopter

Après avoir reçu cet échantillon, je l'ai essayer et je l'apprécie. Je vais sûrement l'acheter. Il sent bon et c'est vrai qu'il ne tache pas. Merci de m'avoir permis de l'essayer gratuitement.

Excellent fresh spray!

This product goes on dry and stays clean! No worries about marks on your clothing with this dry spray. Great as an addition to stick/gel deodorant or as a replacement in light-sweat situations.

Effective Antiperspirant

I've been using Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray for about a week now. For the most part, I like it. It's effective and leaves me dry and smelling fresh. It dries pretty quickly, and doesn't leave behind any residue on my clothes. I had a mishap while in a rush and blasted my black tank top. It did leave behind a white spot that wiped away after it dried.
    I don't particularly like the aerosol cloud of scent when I use this product, but other than that, I had a really great experience with it!

Degree Women Black

First, I was septic about this product but I just love it! The fact that it's keeping me dry instantly. Now, no need to take precautious when getting dress.

GOOD QUALITY DEODORANT

I love Degree products and this one is my favorite. It is activated by motion and does not leave any white powder behind so it's great for my darker tops. This does a great job covering up my stink!!! Quite satisfied with this deodorant. Keeps me dry, doesn’t rub off on my garments, and smells nice too. #degreedryspray

High quality product

I love Degree products and this one is my favourite. It is activated by motion and does not leave any white powder behind so it's great for my darker tops. This does a great job covering up my stink!!!!👍🏾 GOOD QUALITY DEODORANT Quite satisfied with this deodorant. Keeps me dry, doesn’t rub off on my garments, and smells nice too. #degreedryspray

April 12, 2021

Good antiperspirant but horrible spray

I found that this antiperspirant was very good: did not leave marks on clothes, worked well to keep me dry, nice smell after it's sprayed on, etc. However, I absolutely hated the actual moment of spraying it on - it makes so many fumes that I choke like crazy every time (think of hairspray but worse), I have to run out of the bathroom and turn on the fan everytime. Unfortunately, for that reason, I would not purchase this product.

Goes on dry

This is by far my favorite spray on antiperspirant to date! Most will say that they dry instantly but we all know it isn't true. I tought this one would be the same, but what a surprise. It really does dry on contact! I am someone who can sweat quite a lot so by the end of the day if I sniffed my armpit it did smell of sweat, but I didn't smell from a distance. I was very happy with that. I will still probably use my stick antiperspirant for everyday use but I will surely keep a bottle of this at work!!

Degree Dry Spray Review

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me review the Black and White Dry Spray Antiperspirant. It left no marks on any of my black tops which i wear daily. The unscented was great because it did not clash with my daily body lotions and perfumes. Kept me dry. Would certainly recommend this spray for everyone

Dry all day

I really liked this Degree spray. It was very convenient and worked amazing, I'd even go as far to say better than any stick it be used. It was wet at first applying it but quickly dried and kept me dry!