Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Works Awesome

I was skeptical of this product, as others left a wet feeling, and didn't really do much for protection. After using this product, I am so happy with it. It did go on dry, and kept working all day. The only negative I have is the scent is a little too strong, but other than that, happy overall.

No stains

I have used many different types of deodorants and they all leave markings on my clothing that is why I was excited to try out this one. It exceeded my expectations, it didn’t leave marks and it worked I didn’t smell for over 48 hours.

It works

I recieved Degree UltraClear Black+White Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant for free from ChickAdvisor. I was unsure about using spray antiperspirant because, I have always used stick deodorant, but I love this stuff. I love the scent, I love that it doesn't stain my my black, white or even my colored clothes and i felt fresh all day. The deodorant doesn't last the longest but it is a good deodorant!

Great scent

Overall I really like this product, it keeps me dry all day and has a nice light scent similar to baby powder. Personally I’ve never been a huge fan of spray deodorant just because I find it cold to put on and difficult to aim, but otherwise it’s great! As they claim, I haven’t seen any marks on my clothing.

Merveilleux

J’adore ce produit. Il me laisse pas de marque sous les aisselles après l’application et surtout ne laisse pas de trace sur les vêtements. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

Great deodorant

The Degree MotionSense Dry Spray Ultra Clear Black + White deodorant has a light mist that drys instantly after being sprayed and doesn’t leave any residue. It kept me dry and fresh throughout the day. It has a nice fresh scent that doesn’t clash with any perfume or other fragrance that you may be wearing. One of the things I liked the most is that it didn’t turn my black clothes white or white clothes yellow which is a huge factor in whether I will continue using the deodorant or not. Another bonus is they included a coupon to save a $1 that I will using be on my next purchase. I would definitely recommend degree to my family and friends.

Stays on all day!

It smells like fresh and i was impressed on how long it lasted. I did chores all day even outside in the sun and i still smelled great! Also, no white stains on my shirt.

Love it !

I really was impressed with this product.I like the smell, it didn't leave marks, and it was good protection.In other words it did everything it said it would.👍

Sec instantanément!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le déodorant en spray Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant grâce à Chickadvisor. Je connais déjà cette marque et utilise leur déodorants en bâton alors j'avais hâte d'essayer le spray. Je n'ai pas une super bonne expérience avec les sprays en général ca rje trouve qu'ils mettent longtemps à sécher et que ca donne une sensation désagréable sous les bras. Mais quelle surprise avec celui-ci! Il est réellement sec instantanément, on peut s'habiller dès l'application. La parfum n'est pas trop fort et il est efficace contra la transpisation et les odeurs. Si je dois racheter un déodorant en spray, ce sera définitivement celui-ci!

April 12, 2021

Perfect for everyday use!

I just received this degree dry spray degree from chicadvisor few days ago. It has a nice scent and when I sprayed it it does not leave any marks! It is safe to use and I would highly recommend it #freeproduct #chicdvisor #degreedryspray