Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

April 16, 2021

Super easy to apply and smell great

It is super easy to apply and comes with a pleasant smell. That's something i like about and factor in that the price is it is very affordable. Makes this a great buy

Sèche instantanément !

Super produit qui ne laisse aucune trace blanche et sèche instantanément, ce qui me permet de m'habiller tout de suite après l'application. Par contre, je trouve que lors de l'application, les vapeurs qui en ressort sont très fortes et durs à tolérer. De plus, je trouve que le produit ne me protège pas de la moiteur toute la journée. Par contre, c'est parfait pour une soirée où la petite robe noire est de mise ! 😉

Works very well

I really appreciate the innovation that has taken place in the deodorant and antiperspirant fields. Gone are the days when we have had to throw out clothes due to stiff and yellowed armholes that no amount of DIY cleaning tricks or professional solutions could fix. Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray is the latest and one of the best new products I have had a chance to try that simply work while protecting my investment in my clothing.

A spray that dries within seconds, Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray has a scent that I find to be on the stronger side, with distinct floral and powdery notes. That being said, I do not find it in any way unpleasant and it does not cause my sensitivities to flare up, it also fades to a light scent in a short period of time. The spray does not cause any stiffness or marks on my clothing, even the darker, more delicate shirts. It also works very well during normal activity levels over the course of a full day. I would think it would hold up in the summer too, possibly only needing to be reapplied after heavy activity.

Overall, I really enjoyed the product that I #gotitfree from @chickadvisor , and my opinions are all my own.

Degree Dry Spray

Nice light scent. Kept me dry and feeling fresh all day! I worked out this morning and wore my favourite black under armour T-shirt, and no marks left behind! Yay!

Degree Antiperspirant Review

Degree Antiperspirant Dry Spray drys instantly. It has a mild scent and controls odor all day. Underarms never get wet from perspiration. Would purchase this product for everyday use.

Great Antiperspirant

I was hesitating to try a different antiperspirant from my regular one i have used for years, but went out of my comfort zone and was very happy to be able to get the chance to try something different. This spray actually works, very well, i work in health care, and with all the PPE we have to wear now, i sweat, alllll day!! And this antiperspirant kept me dry, and not smelly!! There was no visible residue left on my clothes that i could see!!

Great New Product

This product is the cutest little can! Take it everywhere with me, no white residue! Such a nice refreshing smell! For sure going to be a new must buy for me! I love trying new products and this was was a winner!!! Everyone should try it!

Effective Strong Scent

This product has a pleasing scent however it is a little on the strong side. It is easy to use and found it effective throughout the day. The downside for me is that due to the aerosol spray, I didn't like the cloud of product that filled the area. It was a visible cloud that lingered for a few moments and didn't like to use it around my small children.

Degree Women

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray I like it do not make me sweat like some other deodorant I would buy this one This is now my favorite product!

Sans traces!

J'ai été choisiepar Chick Advisor pour tester l'antisudorifique en Spray degree. J'avais déjà acheté celui en bâton auparavant et je l'avais bien aimé. Je penche un peu plus vers celui en Spray. Facile d'application et on reste bien au sec. Point fort, aucunes traces blanches surles vêtements