Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Truly clear! Transparent

Really transparent, first antiperspirant that works, keeps me smelling good all day and doesn't stain my clothes. Received it free to try out but will definitely buy. It will my number 1 antiperspirant from now on. I love the fresh smell.

Degree women Black + White

I live how it sprays on dry and keeps my arm pits fresh smelling I recommend it ladies degree women Black + white keeping our arm pit from turning your cloths yellow

Awesome

I was hesitant to try a spray thinking it would just feel wet and not work well but I was wrong! With regular deoderant I sweat right away but i didn’t with this and it feels so refreshing

Amazing!!

Thank you so much @chickadvisor & @degree for giving me the opportunity to try & review this amazing dry spray.
    Degree Dryspray antiperspirant is
    worked great, this unique dry spray feels soft as it goes on, this deodorant quickly dries which is very super cool. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate. it kept me fresh till 48 hours.It has lovely Scent & keep fresh throughout the day , i I am really impressive with the result,the light smell is wonderful and clean fragrance. I found this product is very amazing . Will definitely purchase again

Fresh

I love how light and quick the spray application is. It’s not sticky or greasy and leaves my underarms dry and fresh. I used this in the morning and felt like it lasted a good portion of the day

Great Product

I received this free sample and I have been using it every other day. I normally use a stick deodorant because I found out spray deodorants would not dry enough to put my clothes on or they would leave a white residue on my clothing. I like that you spray it on your underarms and it’s already dry. The deodorant kept me very fresh through out my day. The scent is very pleasant and I had no white residue on my black tops. It offers a 48 hour sweat and odour protection but I have tried up to 24 hours and so far the deodorant came through. I am definitely going to use my coupon to get the full size.

4 stars

I don’t usually use spray deodorant products but this one was nice. Great sent. Very dry after spray. Was gentle which is great because I have sensitive skin.

Wish it lasted longer

I used this product daily and it smells great, it drys as soon as you spray it on. It does not stain clothes. But i wish it lasted longer, i had to reapply before the end of the day because odor would come through. Great product for some though.

Decent spray

The spray was long-lasting! It smelled lovely. My only complaint would be how long it took to dry. I haven't used a spray before and was not used to it. Overall, I did like using it and would recommend!

Spray instant sec

Un spray puisant, plutôt surprenant même , c’est la première fois faut dire que j’essaie un déodorant en pulvérisant... Froid et parfum intense sort de cette petite cannette !!!! Instantanément sec au toucher il est très efficace pour son but premier, protéger des odeurs !