Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

A great dry spray

Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray claims to help prevent white marks on dark clothing and yellow stains on white clothing.

I can honestly say that this did not leave any white marks or residue on my black or dark clothes and I did not notice any yellow staining on my lighter clothes while trying this dry spray.

I normally use a natural deodorant, but some days you need the extra protection of an antiperspirant. This dry spray worked well to keep me dry and smelling fresh all day.

The spray was easy to use, but you needed a light touch on the nozzle or the spray would be very strong. The smells was pleasant and not overpowering.

Very good

I love that i dont have white marks on my dark clothes anymore. It holds the smell and sweat and it's very effective.
    I feel protected the entire day. Totally recommend

May 03, 2021

Small little spray with a big zing!!!

Just loved getting this sample. I wore this every day after I showered and then no other body sprays and when I went to work - a few people commented on how nicely I smelled. I love how a little spray goes a long way. Thank you so much for this sample and I have now purchased a few more sprays as the sample did not last long.

Keeps me dry

Works great as an antiperspirant, can’t really attest to whether it works for 48 hours though, but it definitely keeps me dry all day long! I really like that it doesn’t leave a residue like stick antiperspirants. The only think I don’t like is the smell, I find it a bit strong and I’m not crazy about the scent. At least it does dissipate quickly though.

Nice dry spray!!

🖤Degree Women Black & White Dry Spray Antiperspirant🖤

I was gifted by Chick Advisor and Degree in exchange for my honest review.

Personally I am not very picky when it comes to choosing deodorant. I usually pick up whatever's on sale at Shopper's Drugmart. I actually haven't used an antiperspirant spray before as I use deodorant bars so this was nice that I received this sample.

Main appeal of this is that it goes on dry so when you wear black or dark clothing it doesn't transfer. Happy to say it lives up to it! This is also such a nice size to use for travelling or when you're on a date if you need a quick refresh. Pretty easy to use. Just shake, hold it about 15 cm away and voila ya got fresh smelling armpits!
    It smells really nice, a light floral scent, like if I forgot my perfume I would spray this on myself and my hair. 😂

Wow I just checked Shopper's and this is only $6.99 for the full size (107 g) or you can buy 2 for $10. 💸💸💸 I will probably buy this moving forward now that I know about it. 🤭

Really like it!

I haven’t used spray deodorant in a long time. When I received the sample I was immediately interested in trying this out. It went on smoothly and dry. Also there wasn’t any white residue.

New dry spray

Product Review - Degree women black & white dry spray:
    I received Degree dry spray to try out in exchange for an honest review. It feels a bit wet when I first applied the product. It doesn't feel wet when I apply my usual dry spray. The wetness thankfully is momentarily and does go away.
    The antiperspirant does its job well and does keep me dry the entire time. I felt this particular product has a strong scent and it takes time getting used to it. It might not be for you if you like subtle smells or unscented antiperspirant.
    Overall I would give it 4 /5
    Thank you @chickadvisor for letting me try the product.
    #gotitfree #freeproducts #freeproductreviews #productreview #producttrials #degreedryspray

Great antiperspirant

It didn't leave marks on my clothes and works great! The only thing I didn't like was the smell ... it was way too strong for me and gave me a headache.

Love 2 UR Clothes

Love how it des not mark/stain my clothes. It goes on dry. It also a nice smell and had no bad smell at all. It was long lasting and I felt fresh and clean all day.

It's alright...

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was able to try this product for free. I love how it's invisible and perfect for black clothing...but I'm not a fan of spray deodorants. Maybe I will purchase the stick version if available. I found it hard to aim properly with the spray.