4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Goes on clear

This deodorant is amazing it offers great odor protection and wetness control. It’s easy to use because it’s a spray. It goes on clear and does not chalk up or stain clothes like so many others do. I highly recommend

March 26, 2019

Works well

This product is pretty well! It does not stain so far, as promised.

I feel the 48 hrs might be a bit of a stretch for lasting power, but honestly if I have a very active day chances are I’ll be showering before I reapply anyways. I do like that it feels more dry on the skin, as promised, unlike some other spray antiperspirants that leave a slick or greasy feeling.

February 05, 2019

I buy this product often.

This product has a delicate scent, dries clear so won't transfer onto your clothes and is easy to use. Seems to last forever! All day dryness. No clumps either.

January 31, 2019

Great Product

This is an effective product, that will keep you dry and fresh. This has worked out perfectly for me. so far I am really liking this spray on antiperspirant. The trick is to find an amount that works for you all day and only spray that amount on. The first day I wore it I sprayed very little on and it didn't last all day, the 2nd day I sprayed a little more then the day before, and it lasted my entire work day. And I work in an busy office all day and perspire most of that time. It really does release the great smell fragrance after perspiration happens.. I didn't believe it until the second day.. and when I went to take my shower after working all day I still could smell the deodorant! So the key is getting to know how much you need to spray on in order for it to work all day. I had no issues with the "cloud" that other reviewers spoke of.. I just didn't go crazy with it and I think that is key. The smell is great and the product works pretty good, the quality is great. I #gotitfree #TryDegree @Degreewomen

January 29, 2019

Très intéressant !

Le produit est vraiment agréable à utiliser. Très léger avec un agréable parfum. C'est un produit que je recommande fortement.je suis très satisfaite de l'essai se ce produit.

January 21, 2019

Awesome smell

I enjoyed this because i liked the smell. I also was happy that this product worked because some product that i have tried have not worked which can be very frustrating. AThank you got allowing me to try this product.

January 19, 2019

Degree pas de tâches sur les vêtements j'adore

J'ai eu le plaisir de recevoir de #chickAdvisor deux antisudorifique femme et homme. C'est un vaporisateur à sec et anti taches.

Après l'avoir testé au repos ou avec une activité physique soutenue, sport, travail.. je suis ravie aucune trace sur des vêtements de plusieurs couleurs. Mon ami a tester la version homme, aussi très satisfait. Le parfum délicat, je le porte avec un parfum et cela ne dérange pas du tout.

January 15, 2019

this is wonderful

Degree motion sense is amazing
    The smell of fresh rain is a nice smell and the men's fresh is not strong like others have been we have used them both for a couple days now and there is no build up the spray goes on and no clumping no marks on your black. And there is no need to keep applying even after exercise
    Would really recommend to everyone

January 13, 2019

love it!!!!!!1

I love sprays instead of sticks...so i definitely recommend this to everyone. No stains on my shirt and smells great for long periods of time! i use it after my sports just to cover up my sweat.

May 07, 2018

Keep cool & dry by using this great Degree deoderant

My husband has been wearing this antiperspirant deodorant for three weeks and he likes it very much. So did I! Why? It did not leave any residue on his shirts, and most of them are very dark colours. This product has a wonderful masculine woodsy fragrance. #gotitfree