Degree Women Black + White Antiperspirant Dry Spray Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree® Women Antiperspirant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Votre antisudorifique laisse des marques sur vos vêtements? L'antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree® Women UltraClear Black + WhiteMC est spécialement conçu pour aider à préserver l'aspect neuf de vos vêtements. Il protège contre les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle allure toute la journée.

May 27, 2021

So soft

It went on so smoothly. And doesn't even show up. But the scent lasts. I was in a rush for work and accidentally sprayed it in my shirt and it didn't leave any marks.

May 25, 2021

SOFT AND DRY

I WOULD ABSOLUTELY
    RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
    I SMEELS REALLY NICE
    AND IT GOES ON SOFT AND DRY.
    I diffently will be buying this from know on.
    I have been use n the deodorant
    Stick.
    Now I have switched to the spray antiperspirant.
    I Love this kind.

May 25, 2021

Bon produit

Bon produit qui ne laisse pas de traces sur les vêtements, très efficace contre la transpiration et a une bonne odeur. Ce produit tient toute la journée.

May 20, 2021

Loved the product !

Got this item as a sample product test ! Very happy with the product. Love spray on application and lasted all day working as a housekeeper with no issues ! Would definitely recommend

May 19, 2021

Pleasantly suprised but..

Was pleasantly suprised overally by the product. Very effect, smell was nice. Only problem was in regards to application. Even if spraying it under clothes so much got into the air and would end up breathing it in- would have to hold my breath and move out of the area for application.

May 19, 2021

Great

First of all, thank you so much for giving me a chance to try this out . I have never used spray deodorant before so this is my first try and I’m happy to say that I like this product. good smell and dry very fast. But I notice that the product not for 48 hours protection, Otherwise great product. I love this.

May 13, 2021

Great effect

I get great effect after the hole day with great smell. And the value fantastic. I'll be continuing to use it to the future. The size also great. I didn't get any sensitivity when I use it

May 08, 2021

Get's the job done!

It goes on dry and by the end of the day, leaves little to no moisture. I would recommend this to anyone on the go, looking to try something new. It might just be a new staple.

May 05, 2021

I liked this product

It really does go on dry. I haven't used a spray in a very long time, but I could see myself buying Degree Dry Spray again. It has a very subtle scent, which I liked. Good job Degree.

May 04, 2021

Absolutely loved it!

This product is fantastic. It's easy to use, has a nice scent and I really like that my armpits didn't feel coated in anything.
    IHighlyy recommend it!