4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

0.8/5

August 01, 2020

48 Hours!? More like 48 minutes!!

I, like I am sure so many other ladies have been on the hunt for that perfect deodorant. Y'know, the one that keeps your pits soft, dry and smelling fantastic. The deodorant you can finally use and wear that strapless black dress in and not worry about that awful white residue left behind!? Well this is most definitely NOT the one for me and I HIGHLY recommend you not wasting your money on it either. Not only did it show up on my black clothing (no surprise there) but it definitely did not hold up for 48hrs of freshness lol. Oh, and of course it's going too be "clear" on white clothing DUH!! Big thumbs down for this one WAY down!!

June 08, 2020

Could be better

My mom uses this product and likes it but doesn’t love it. As a bus driver that uses it for 8 hours plus, it doesn’t work for the whole time. Feel like you have to reapply multiple times unless you want to feel stinky.

October 03, 2019

Smelling bad not pure as rain

Sprayed on dry like it said with no white marks. I didn't like the "Pure rain" scent. After doing shopping a few hours I came back smelling gross with wet underarms. It couldn't even last a few hours let alone "48 hours".It was not for me was horrible but my sister loved it. Every one is different.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Goes on clear

This deodorant is amazing it offers great odor protection and wetness control. It’s easy to use because it’s a spray. It goes on clear and does not chalk up or stain clothes like so many others do. I highly recommend

March 26, 2019

Works well

This product is pretty well! It does not stain so far, as promised.

I feel the 48 hrs might be a bit of a stretch for lasting power, but honestly if I have a very active day chances are I’ll be showering before I reapply anyways. I do like that it feels more dry on the skin, as promised, unlike some other spray antiperspirants that leave a slick or greasy feeling.

February 05, 2019

I buy this product often.

This product has a delicate scent, dries clear so won't transfer onto your clothes and is easy to use. Seems to last forever! All day dryness. No clumps either.

January 31, 2019

Great Product

This is an effective product, that will keep you dry and fresh. This has worked out perfectly for me. so far I am really liking this spray on antiperspirant. The trick is to find an amount that works for you all day and only spray that amount on. The first day I wore it I sprayed very little on and it didn't last all day, the 2nd day I sprayed a little more then the day before, and it lasted my entire work day. And I work in an busy office all day and perspire most of that time. It really does release the great smell fragrance after perspiration happens.. I didn't believe it until the second day.. and when I went to take my shower after working all day I still could smell the deodorant! So the key is getting to know how much you need to spray on in order for it to work all day. I had no issues with the "cloud" that other reviewers spoke of.. I just didn't go crazy with it and I think that is key. The smell is great and the product works pretty good, the quality is great. I #gotitfree #TryDegree @Degreewomen

January 29, 2019

Très intéressant !

Le produit est vraiment agréable à utiliser. Très léger avec un agréable parfum. C'est un produit que je recommande fortement.je suis très satisfaite de l'essai se ce produit.

January 28, 2019

Love it..will buy it from now on

I have always used stick deodorants and so has my boyfriend. We both tried it and loved it. I love the scent and it last all day even with exercise. No white stains on my dark clothes so far. The boyfriend also wears alot if black and he is even suprised. We will both be buying again
    Thanks

January 21, 2019

Awesome smell

I enjoyed this because i liked the smell. I also was happy that this product worked because some product that i have tried have not worked which can be very frustrating. AThank you got allowing me to try this product.