4.1/5
Degree Motionsense Dryspray Ultraclear Black + White 48HR Protection Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray - UltraClear Black + White is specially designed to keep your clothes looking new. Anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

January 19, 2019

Degree pas de tâches sur les vêtements j'adore

J'ai eu le plaisir de recevoir de #chickAdvisor deux antisudorifique femme et homme. C'est un vaporisateur à sec et anti taches.

Après l'avoir testé au repos ou avec une activité physique soutenue, sport, travail.. je suis ravie aucune trace sur des vêtements de plusieurs couleurs. Mon ami a tester la version homme, aussi très satisfait. Le parfum délicat, je le porte avec un parfum et cela ne dérange pas du tout.

January 15, 2019

this is wonderful

Degree motion sense is amazing
    The smell of fresh rain is a nice smell and the men's fresh is not strong like others have been we have used them both for a couple days now and there is no build up the spray goes on and no clumping no marks on your black. And there is no need to keep applying even after exercise
    Would really recommend to everyone

January 13, 2019

love it!!!!!!1

I love sprays instead of sticks...so i definitely recommend this to everyone. No stains on my shirt and smells great for long periods of time! i use it after my sports just to cover up my sweat.

May 07, 2018

Keep cool & dry by using this great Degree deoderant

My husband has been wearing this antiperspirant deodorant for three weeks and he likes it very much. So did I! Why? It did not leave any residue on his shirts, and most of them are very dark colours. This product has a wonderful masculine woodsy fragrance. #gotitfree

May 06, 2018

Works well at first but doesn’t hold up all day

I was pleased at first, goes on well and doesn’t stain clothing but it only seems to work for a few hours. I’m disappointed, it seemed like a promising product and I’d go back to it if I knew it would last all day!

March 31, 2018

No yellow stains - I can wear white again

Alwaysbhad issues keeping white clothes from having yellow pit stains - now I don't have to worry. At first trying a spray was weird but it works. I was use to scent free deodorant before so I had to get use to the fresh smell. Still saw white marks on the black shirts but no staining. Let it dry before putting on clothes.

February 13, 2018

Super efficace!

Cet antisudorifique est super efficace! Efficace sur la moiteur; les odeur et surtout ne laisse pas de trace sur les vêtements! Même ma fille me l'a volé et ne veux que celui-ci!

December 29, 2017
    Texas, United States

Nice

I like this deodorant. Protected me thru out the day. No signs of residue on my sleeves. I think it's a very good deodorant, and I will buy it again. Very nice

August 17, 2017

Ultraclear and ready to go

I am addicted to this product. I love the fact that it is a dryspray and does not melt or stick everywhere. I carry one in my gym bag and one in my bathroom, it is a dry spray and it is really effective. It a push and go it does not stain on clothes and is effective for a long time, I love using these spray and they last for a long time...

August 17, 2017

Would buy this product again

Bought this product to try for a wedding and can say was very happy with it. There were no white marks left on dress at all and also lasted well over 24 hours.