Delissio Rustico Margherita Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #68 out of 93 in Frozen Pizza

3.2/5

April 28, 2017

The taste is good, it's just so NOT filling. I guess that's what you'd expect with thin crust, but my husband didn't care for it at all. I however enjoyed the flavor... I'd eat it again. But maybe more as a side for a party instead of a main meal.

January 28, 2016

I really like this pizza. The crust is really tasty and crisp and there is a nice amount of cheese. I actually tried it for the first time at a food show and couldn't believe that it came from a toaster oven. Since then, I've bought it several times. I usually buy the margherita and add some of my own toppings, like mushrooms or some meat for my husband. I find the sauce a little salty but I use practically no salt in my own cooking so take that into consideration. I think this is a great alternative to delivery or take out pizza and much less expensive.

August 01, 2015

Wow! The crust was great. The toppings are very tasteful, I even added a little pork on top and it was awesome!!

I mean what's not to love, tomatoes, cheese...miammmm