dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster Reviews
Ranked #824 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 25, 2017

It does what it say it will do

This product did everything that it was supposed to do, don't get me wrong, but sadly the price is just not right for the amount of product you get. Very watery and I feel a lot is lost between your fingers when you apply. The Drunk Elephant B-Hydra is far more effective and a much better bang for your buck.

2.0/5

April 29, 2015

I found this left my skin very sticky and didn't hydrate my skin as much as I expected.

January 04, 2015

The very best product I will every use. All there products I love. The ingredient is the best and there products always work.very exprnsive though.

November 01, 2014

Thirsty skin? Hydrate it with “Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Booster” a water based formula that intensely moisturizes dry, thirsty skin as it smoothes out the fine lines. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, which holds 1000x more than its weight for a powerful and effective hydration.

Dermalogica’s Skin Hydrating Booster also contains Glycolipids, Panthenol and Algae Extract to help skin repair and restore natural moisture balance. All Dermalogica products does not contain any artificial color or fragrances.