3.9/5
Dermatologica - Active Moist Reviews

A lightweight, oil-free lotion for daily moisture protection that actively combats surface dehydration while smoothing the skin’s surface with botanical extracts. Contains no artificial fragrance or color.

March 09, 2015

I love this Active Moist product. The smell is light and refreshing. The texture of the product feels amazing when apply it on my face. Unfortunately I can't give it 5 stars for Effectiveness because this formulation isn't sufficient in winter when my skin gets really dry and dehydrated. So this is more of a spring/summer/fall moisturizer for me. This is also very expensive product to purchase. When the Canadian Dollar was on par with the US, it was cheaper to purchase in the US.

January 10, 2014

Definitely not an inexpensive product, but so efficient. It absorbs very easily, doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face, and even throughout this brutally cold winter, my skin has been nicely moisturized.

February 27, 2012

Best mouisterizer i've ever used. It doesn't make me break out and it absorbs into my skin quickly. Worth every penny, though it it pricy (52$) It lasts a long time and works wonders on my skin.

2.7/5

August 12, 2006

It is a gel based moisturizer, which means it is not heavy, yet is ultra absorbent.