• Designs by HERA
Good

Designs by HERA Reviews

1 review
Ranked #20 out of 35 in Rings

Go on over to their main website to check out Designs by HERA'S wonderful Italian collection of luxury jewelery! Stunning new collections available in Canada!
Click on their site for more information: www.designsbyhera.com

May 12, 2011

So I came across this jewellery line when was watching ETalk last week and they featured this incredibly talented (ummm and gorgeous!) designer with singer Mia Martina. I Googled her immediately and salivated over everything and made a beeline to Cupido Jewellery at Bay view Village (Toronto) the following day. These pieces made with silver, diamonds and 18 gold are absolutely stunning!!. I have never seen such cool / feminine / one of a kind / exotic / bad ass pieces like these! And so, I purchased a turquoise blue ring which reminded me of the ocean *images of gold bikini/big hats/yachts/and champagne* twhichI’ve been rocking all week and lemme tell you I get stopped ALL the time with "oooh"'s and "ahhh"'s and "where did you get that ring from??" *smug smile*. . I have never been obsessed with a line of jewellery like this one, and cannot wait to purchase my next show stopping piece (high five to women buying jewellery for themselves!)

Updated On: September 16, 2011

I came across this jewellery line while watching ETalk last week and they featured this incredibly talented (and gorgeous) designer with singer Mia Martina. I Googled her immediately and salivated over all the pieces on her site. I found out Cupido at Bayview Village was one of the exclusive retailers of Hera so I ventured out there to check out this incredible line. Holy Batman! It was so hard to choose a piece because they are all made with silver, diamonds and 18 gold and are absolutely stunning!! I ended up buying a gorgeous turquoise ring which reminded me of the ocean *images of gold bikini/big hats/yachts/and champagne* which I’ve been rocking all week and lemme tell you I get stopped ALL the time with "oooh"'s and "ahhh"'s and "where did you get that ring from??". I have never been obsessed with a line of jewellery like this one, and cannot wait to purchase my next show stopping piece (high five to women buying jewellery for themselves!)

H3llohkitty added a new review for