Good

Diaper genie diaper pail Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 134 in Diaper Pails and Refills

1.5/5

April 18, 2017

I was given one of these as a gift with my first child and I hated it. It wasn't more convenient at all and it smelled SO bad, even when it wasn't being used.. I didn't bother with it for any of my other kids and honestly, I'd say just save you money.

March 13, 2017

Love the concept of the diaper genie but the smell is unbearable that comes from it once there are a few dirty diapers in the pail. I have also bought the extra smell reducer packets to try to tame down the smell and the don't work. Its a shame for such a great product, maybe playtex needs to come out with a diaper genie with some sort of a vent in it so it can breath, i think thats mainly where the smell comes from

March 13, 2017

I run a home daycare and most days find this very effective at holding in the odor. There is a distinct difference if I use a regular garbage bag rather than the refills.

February 27, 2017

This is a fantastic way to dispose of diapers smell free! It holds a lot of diapers before having to be changed. Very compact and stays out of the way. Very user friendly!

January 20, 2017

The diaper genie works really well at containing the smell of dirty diapers. I like that they come in fun colours now. so match decor. My son and his wife love their diaper genie!

July 13, 2016

I love using my diaper genie pail. In 3 months I have yet to smell the dirty diapers inside and the pail doesn't take up much space. Only thing that sucks is having to tie the bag and new bag when emptying pail.