Playtex Diaper Genie Elite Reviews

September 15, 2017

Love it!

I love this product so much I actually have 2; one on each floor. It's so convenient to open and it contains the smell great! You do have to change the carbon filter about every 9 months (can buy them separately) or whenever it starts to stink.

2.8/5

June 01, 2017

I don't find the diaper genie works that great. The smell is contained until you open the top and add another diaper then its like a big old dirty diaper to the nose. The smell is awful . I change my refill bags daily to combat the odor but it doesn't seem to help. Im about ready to throw it out. Loved it for the first year, now not so much.

May 07, 2017

I absolutely love my Diaper Genie Elite. I find that it contains the dirty diaper smell very well. Once the lid is closed I cannot smell any dirty diapers. The foot peddle function to open the lid is perfect and makes dropping the diaper in the pail very easy. Also the top of the lid, two flaps close to help contain the odour and I find it works well. Don't know what I would do without my diaper genie!

May 07, 2017

I love the diaper genie i like having a seperate spot for diapers to go instead of putting them in my open green bin where they will smell. i love how you can get different colors as well

3.2/5

April 21, 2017

I have mixed reviews regarding this diaper genie. I loved it at first however since using it for over a year I would probably choose a different brand of diaper pail in the future.

My issues are:
    - It does not keep the "smells" contained very well (even with changing the air freshener regularly),
    - Ours has jammed a few times after changing the bags.

2.7/5

April 13, 2017

Having a diaper genie is such a time saver!

The diaper genie has carbon filter to help eliminate the odor.
    It does an okay job.
    You really need empty the genie every day or every other day or even popping lid will scare your nose .

We like the easy bag system but every once in awhile they split right down the side and the bag explodes if you don't notice the tear.

The easy cutter makes bag changes a breeze.

Overall I still recommend this often

March 29, 2017

Diaper genie we love you!!! Can't imagine the stench of diapers in a garbage can when a person could own a genie. Wehsve bought many for gifts and will continue to recommend.

March 13, 2017

As a FTM, i am very particular with all the products i use for my baby. A friend of mine recommended that I get a diaper pail for my sons room. I am surprised to find that there are a lot of products in the market. Until I decided to buy playtex diaper genie. Not only does it conceals the odor but it is also very affordable. Thanks diaper genie!

March 11, 2017

I bought this when I was pregnant with my first 6 years ago. I am currently expecting number 3 and still have it. We used it all the time but the liners can get to be expensive. I found it kept the odors out of the baby room and was able to hold quite a few diapers.

3.2/5

March 05, 2017

J'ai reçu cette poubelle à couches lors de l'arrivée de mon premier enfant et je l'ai donnée avant l'arrivée de mon deuxième enfant!
    Je ne l'ai pas du tout aimée.
    Dispendieux car il faut toujours acheter des sacs et qui ne neutralise pas du tout les odeurs.
    Achat inutile!