Dior Addict Lip Maximizer

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #55 out of 105 in Lip Plumpers

February 19, 2016

I use it about 5-6 times a day and the results are amazing!!! My lips are almost twice bigger than usual!
    This is by far my favourite lip balm ever A little expensive but really worth it

August 12, 2015

Dior lip maximizer is a good product. The result won't appear right away when using it but over time the lips will get fuller and more rosy. It has no tingeling effect which is a bonus for me.It's a little pricy but i bought it in discount and like it so far. Use it at night before sleep or during the day to get beautiful fuller lips by time.

September 16, 2014

Looks amaziing and stay a while

September 16, 2014

This makes my lips soooooo full!

September 12, 2014

I love the mint feeling this lip maximizer has on the lips. Besides moisturising the lips, it also makes my lips look fuller. It is pretty pricey for a small tube but it lasts pretty long

December 30, 2013

The best and most effective lip maximizing product I have ever bought

November 25, 2012

This lip maximizer is unique for a few reasons. First, it works over time...other lip plumpers make your lips tingly and fuller immediately then wear off quickly, while this is an ongoing process. I've been using it daily for about two weeks now and i've noticed an improvement in my lips, they look fuller and softer. It's a pretty shade of light pink and applies very smoothly, not goopy at all, and gives great shine. I usually put it overtop of Dior's Lip Glow and the two look amazing together.

It's a bit on the expensive side so i'm hoping this tube will last me a while, but I think it's worth the price. Packaging is adorable and it's the perfect size for a small handbag. It's my new go-to gloss for right now and I hope it will continue to plump my lips!