Dior J'adore Perfume Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1306 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk, a sensual aroma.

April 20, 2017

#Dior got the little sample for free oh it's beautiful smelling, it stays long as well on my clothes and my skin definitely buying a bigger bottle .Love this definitely a thumbs up

April 19, 2017

This is a classic floral fragrance. I always get compliments when I wear this. It lasts a long time but is light and refreshing floral. I like to wear this in the summer

April 14, 2017

I love this perfume. I wanted it so bad as a young teenager that when I got my first pay check this is the first thing I went out and bought lol.. it's just such a nice, light floral scent that's not overpowering and it has some good staying power. Even the bottle is appealing. It's quite expensive, but it's worth every single penny.

April 01, 2017

Although I don't personally wear this myself too often, it smells absolutely incredible on my mom! I can always tell when she's wearing it as it compliments the natural notes of her skin perfectly. It is mostly a citrus and floral based fragrance and I would say it suites women in their early thirties to sixties best! Although I'm not quite in this age bracket yet, I did find that it compliments my skin fairly well also but again, not as incredibly as my fortunate mother's! Love the Christmas edition that comes out annually and includes sparkles in the bottle as well as the gift box that includes a generous sized body lotion :) This perfume is worth smelling at a local Sephora and trying a sample at home. Long lasting, super feminine, and a definite classic!

February 17, 2017

Love, love, love the J'Adore by Dior Eau de Parfum. Everywhere I go, I get compliments that I smell so good from both men and women. It's not overpowering, just light and clean. I love how my clothes I wore smell so good. I use it everyday whether I go out or not, makes me feel really good!

January 25, 2017

Really nice scent, I switched to preferring this one lately instead of another Dior fragrance (miss dior) to try something new, and I now prefer it!!!

October 25, 2016

One of my good friends gave me that perfume as a gift a few years ago, & it's been my favorite perfume since. It lasts all day long. It even leaves my cloth w a beautiful scent. It's not too strong though...it's just perfect. It's my special occasion perfect perfume

October 13, 2016

This perfume comes in a really beautiful bottle but I think the scent just wasn't for me. I found it to be a bit too floral for my liking so I did not repurchase it. This perfume was strong enough that it only required a few spritz to stay all day.

October 07, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume. It's little bit strong, so little spray will do. It stays all dày and untill I wash my clothes. I repurchased it after long time, but still the perfume I love.

October 07, 2016

I received a bottle of this for a Christmas present a few years ago..This was my girlfriends favourite perfume, and I liked the fresh light scent, it has a musk smell to it. I also think the bottle looks good on my dresser. Since I received it for a present, I have bought a few more bottles of the perfume.