Dior J'adore Perfume Reviews
#9 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk, a sensual aroma.

January 17, 2020

Beautiful scent

This is a beautiful smelling perfume and the amount you get is really generous! It's not overpowering yet everyone compliments me on it. One of my faves!

December 15, 2019
    North, France

Embaumez-vous de French Touch

Quoi de mieux pour symboliser la féminité et la beauté qu’un tel parfum? Sa senteur et son flacon ne peuvent que faire rêver! Il ne tient plus qu’à vous de le tester

December 13, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

One of whole

Those perfume is one of most fragrance which I tried almost my whole life. Before tested I just heard about company and products. For now I think it's great and very nice smell. My number one since 18 years!

November 26, 2019

My favourite perfume

My mom used this... now this is my go to perfume. It does get quite strong when you spray too much. That is why I only use one spritz and usually my clothes will smell like it long afterwards (not necessarily good or bad). People recognize this scent and it has a seductive power.

November 26, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Fantastic to be proved wrong

I am a lover of perfumes but normally find myself drawn to Calvin Klein or Dolce and Gabbana but after a recent trip on the ferry to Holland and having some spare euros I decided to go and have a look in the duty free. I was really surprised how much I loved the smell of this perfume, for some reason I thought I would hate it - possibly because I am not a fan of other Dior fragrances. I got myself a bottle and it has become one of my favourite scents when going somewhere special. It’s sophisticated and lingers really well throughout the day/night.

October 26, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Only one word .... Exquisite x

My husband bought me this beautiful purfume for our wedding Anniversary in September, it just smells so beautiful and exquisite, it's fragrance is long lasting, and I'm always being asked what purfume I'm wearing when I walk past anyone whether it's my friends or strangers in the supermarket or street, so it goes without saying, I've put this on my Christmas list this year and will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

October 25, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

lovely smelling perfume

i love the smell of this perfume nice and strong just how i like my perfume will be buying in future and love the style of the bottle only tried it other week for first time defo buy again

October 23, 2019
    South Tyneside, United Kingdom

Long lasting

This is my favourite special occasion perfume as I find it strong , long lasting and feminine. I love the shape of the bottle and It hasn’t changed it’s strong smell from when it first came out which I am pleased about. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a nice classic perfume

October 23, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

My all time favourite perfume.

This perfume is perfect for me for wearing to special occasions and for every day use. It lasts a long time on your skin and is not too heavy. The scent is really appealing and makes you feel nice while wearing it.

August 09, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

J'ADORE

God it's been my friend from the very first time I tryed it years ago. And I always make sure it's on my dressing table. The scent is so fresh not over powering like many others. Its sweet and just right. This last for hours on my skin. You cant beat this perfume