Dior J'adore Perfume Reviews
#11 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk, a sensual aroma.

August 22, 2021
    Not found, Not found

Love, luv….

I absolutely love J’adore! I don’t think I’ve met a variation of this signature scent that I didn’t love. It’s a sophisticated scent that can be worn any time of day. I receive compliments whenever I wear it and the longevity of the fragrance is unparalleled for such a subtle scent. I recommend buying it in a set so that you can layer while you get the most bang for your buck.

June 14, 2021

Dior jadore perfume

It is on pricey side. I love the packaging. I like the fragrance I would recommend this to someone who likes mild fragrance. It stays for a quite some period.

June 02, 2021
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Seductive and sexy!

Seductive and sexy! I love the scent of it, quite masculine, youthful, and versatile! But definitely, the performance is an issue! Collapses into a skin scent in no time!
    Favorite

2.7/5

April 30, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The scent is beautiful

The scent is beautiful, but it does not last as long as i wish it would, especially for the money that has been spent on it. I bought it as my wedding perfume. And yes it was a beautiful scent but no it did not last

April 01, 2021
    Pahang, Malaysia

Jadore means business.

J'adore is a modern, charming fragrance, which has become incredibly popular, and for this reason Its development in a number of variants of different concentrations. J'Adore is a luminous fragrance. Shine on skin like sunshine. It reflects the classic aspirations of this fragrance in the form of a bottle like Greek amphora. Jadore perfume offers a new conceptualization of Dior theory.

March 23, 2021

THE best smell!

This is by far my favourite perfume, the smell is sophisticated and lasts all day. I have never had so many people comment on my perfume as when I wear this. It is a little expensive but ok for a special treat.

March 06, 2021
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Must have parfume

I received this parfume like a gift from my husband for Christmas and I love it. It has a beautiful bottle and the fragrance last all day. I wear this every day and I will buy again and again.

February 15, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

True love

I used a full bottle of this which rarely happens with perfumes in my regrettably massive inventory. It’s worth sampling as it’s more readily available at department stores and beauty stores, and all the version of j’adore are equally beautiful. I love it.

February 05, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

perfect night use

I was introduced to this perfume when I am in my 20s. A decade later, I am still using it. A must to keep in my perfume drawer. Scent very strong edp so great for evening wears on that special occasion

January 24, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Prestigious product

It's a pretty soft type of floral scent. It is quite light instead of dark or deep. I think that it has a youthfulness to it. I can see a lot of women who are into floral fragrances wearing and enjoying this one. I'm on the fence about whether or not I like it for me.