Dior J'adore Perfume Reviews
#11 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: floral orchids, violets, rose and blackberry musk, a sensual aroma.

April 01, 2021
    Pahang, Malaysia

Jadore means business.

J'adore is a modern, charming fragrance, which has become incredibly popular, and for this reason Its development in a number of variants of different concentrations. J'Adore is a luminous fragrance. Shine on skin like sunshine. It reflects the classic aspirations of this fragrance in the form of a bottle like Greek amphora. Jadore perfume offers a new conceptualization of Dior theory.

March 23, 2021

THE best smell!

This is by far my favourite perfume, the smell is sophisticated and lasts all day. I have never had so many people comment on my perfume as when I wear this. It is a little expensive but ok for a special treat.

March 06, 2021
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Must have parfume

I received this parfume like a gift from my husband for Christmas and I love it. It has a beautiful bottle and the fragrance last all day. I wear this every day and I will buy again and again.

February 15, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

True love

I used a full bottle of this which rarely happens with perfumes in my regrettably massive inventory. It’s worth sampling as it’s more readily available at department stores and beauty stores, and all the version of j’adore are equally beautiful. I love it.

February 05, 2021
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

perfect night use

I was introduced to this perfume when I am in my 20s. A decade later, I am still using it. A must to keep in my perfume drawer. Scent very strong edp so great for evening wears on that special occasion

January 24, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Prestigious product

It's a pretty soft type of floral scent. It is quite light instead of dark or deep. I think that it has a youthfulness to it. I can see a lot of women who are into floral fragrances wearing and enjoying this one. I'm on the fence about whether or not I like it for me.

October 24, 2020

Worth the price!

It's a little bit pricey for a perfume but it is sooo worth it! I usually wear pretty sweet perfumes so wearing this one was a little bit unusual! Overall I'm very happy with my purchase

October 20, 2020

Lovely fragrance

I received a sample from sephora, after testing it placed an order for full size. Its such an amazing fragrance, lits up mood, fresh fragrance love it so much

October 10, 2020

Sexiness in a bottle

I love the bottle design and the juice colour of this fragrance. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. I love it so much I even use it as a room spray (I have a lot of perfumes but not all are worthy of being chosen as room spray). I love the clean and light floral scent of this bottle, it's sexy yet playful, good for day and night.

September 30, 2020

Great fragrance

I have enjoyed this fragrance for years. It’s a bit pricey but it stays on well and has quite an elegant feel. It’s definitely one I would buy over and over again.