Diva Cup - Size 1 Reviews

November 11, 2020

Money saver

Amazing. I mean once you get used to you putting it in and taking it out yourself, its a game changer. It can stay in for 12 hours no issues. If put in properly it won't leak. It comes with a cleaner for daily cleaning or because its silicone you can boil it! Get rid of those tampons you spend money on every month, and SAVE with a purchase of one of these bad boys. It gives you very detailed instructions on how to use it and how to clean it ! I love my diva cup ! Definitely a product I recommend.

November 10, 2020

Lasts Forever

I have had this product for a few years and it still works great. I love that it saves me money on tampons and helps the environment. The best thing is I can where it for as long as I want and where it over night.

October 24, 2020

Dont be scared

I will admit, i was terrified of this thing. I never could imagine using it, it was too messy for me. Well I took the leap and holy sh*t am I happy I did!! Less cramps, easy clean up!

October 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Awesome Product

The DivaCup is an awesome product. It’s comfortable and affordable. You don’t have to worry about leakage nor irritation (it’s made of medical grade silicone). It’s also easy to insert and remove without a mess, once you get the hang of it.

October 05, 2020

life changer

was skeptical but it is a life changer. A bit of fiddling around and trial and error and no more tampons and pads ever for this girl. Helpful advise....if you have a low cervix cut the "string" off and turn it inside out. No more protruding issues. I also purchased for my teen daughter and she now uses it instead of other feminine products. No more running for tampons during a pandemic

September 10, 2020

Best little cup in the world

Listen ladies I know this can be weird I thought so to! Who wants to stick a rubber cup up them, I know I definitely didn’t but I’m so glad I made that jump! I always felt super sick when I used tampons or scared that I was going to get TSS so I thought screw it let’s give this thing a go! Best move I could have made not only have I saved money but I’ve also saved my body! Tampons have been proven to no be good for you what so ever yet we use them because well we have to, I don’t think anyone would want us just bleeding everywhere we went ! Make this move to a diva cup and I promise you won’t be disappointed

September 09, 2020

Definitely Recommend. Very eco-friendly

I love this product, it is very convenient and lets me wear any outfit of my choosing during that time of the month. It is a little bit on the pricey side, depending on your situation but in the long term it saves you money on tampons and pads. I love that you can just dump it out and put it back in. Only problem is that it stains and looks very gross, maybe it could have been made in a colour instead of clear Silicon? But that is my only wish about it. 100% suggest. Best product ever.

September 02, 2020

Love it

Changed my period and made it so easy, if you’re debating getting one, do it, a bit of a learning curve but stick with it and you’ll be glad you did! Amazing.

June 17, 2020

Works great!

Will never go back to using tampons again! This product is amazing! I’m in my 30s and a mother it was suggested that I use size 2 but it just didn’t fit right size 1 is perfect!

May 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

100% completely worth it!!

Not going to lie, I was very sceptical about buying this product at first, but I am SO glad I did! I have always been a tampon wearer and couldn't imagine using anything else. I honestly only bought one because the COVID-19 pandemic was just starting in my area and I didn't want to stock pile tampons lol! Little did I know this was going to be a life changing purchase!!

You only have to remove the diva cup every 12 hours!! 12!! So I can go through an entire day at work, go for a run, put on light pants and do whatever I want that day without ever having to think about my period!
    I never had any trouble with leaking, I don't even come close to "filling" the cup in the 12 hours.
    It does take some time getting used to, and it can be sort of scary and intimidating at first. But keep pushing through! You will get the hang of it and never go back to buying pads or tampons again. It also comes with this little purple pouch so you can store your diva cup when you're not on your period (shown in picture).

I also bought the menstrual cup cleanser, which is also a great product and 100% plant based!

Another great perk: this product is environmentally friendly!! One diva cup lasts for an entire year, saving you tons of money on tampons/pads (seriously saving so much money) and saving the planet from them as well!