Diva Cup Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 246 in Feminine Hygiene

May 22, 2017

Depuis 2 mois j'utilise la diva cup et j'ai été très contente. Elle permet d'éliminer les fuites et en plus de cela c'est bon pour la planète. Il est important de bien la nettoyer entre chaque utilisation. Fini enfin les lit taché et les vêtements à laver en plein milieux de la nuit.

May 04, 2017

I have a confession. I have been part of the Diva club for almost 3 years now and it's killing me not to spill the beans on how much I love this product. I feel the need to tell every woman in the world about my new found love. I caught myself in a local drugstore the other day. There was a woman in the "womens section" buying her supplies and I just wanted to pull her over to the Diva Cup area. Weird crazy lady written all over myself!
    I've also hesitated to write a review for fear of alienating my male readers. On that note, if your a male and you don't care one bit about a Diva Cup, this is where I suggest you simply close your browser until my next post! If your not nervous or embarrassed about a hearing about a woman's menstrual cycle, you may find this review helpful for your wife or girlfriend.
    This is a pretty personal post, but the time has come and my love for the Diva Cup means it's time to share a bit more about how I handle my period with a pretty active lifestyle.
    I have listened to many friends speak of the Diva Cup and how much they love it for many years. Honestly, I just couldn't wrap my head around the whole process of getting it in or out.

So if you have never heard of the Diva cup, here's the low down on it. The DivaCup is a reusable, eco-friendly, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow.

Once it's inserted, I forget the Diva cup is even there & continues to do it's job for 12 hours! Yes you read that right ....12 hours! I need to tell you that this is a life-changing product for me and I will never go back to anything else. This product is worth every penny & I wish I would have know about it years ago.

Here's why I love the Diva Cup and how it's worked for me!

1. It can be worn for 12 Hours at a time!
    No more rushing to the bathroom multiple times during the day or waking up to deal with "issues" during the night. The Diva Cup is Leak Proof.

2. It's designed for any activity.
    I actually tried the Diva Cup on a long run (12k). I didn't feel a thing and again leak proof.
    The site says that you can do any of the following: swimming, aerobics, cycling, traveling, dancing, hiking, biking, running, camping. You can! Each and everyone without a worry. I feel liberated from trying to plan outdoor activities, especially swimming and our recent trip to Cuba - I feel that I have zero issues now!

3. You will never have to buy another product again!
    This is literally the one and only product that you will ever need during your monthly cycle! Since The DivaCup is a personal hygienic product, a general guideline is to replace it once a year, but ultimately, it is up to the consumer to decide when it is necessary to replace the cup.

April 18, 2017

I have been using the diva cup for a few years and I feel so much more secure with it. I used to get a lot of leaks at night but this has all but eliminated it. You can just change it in the morning when you wake up and at night when you shower so it is mess-free. I recommend being more diligent that I am in washing it so it can last longer for you.

March 23, 2017

Love It! Will never go back to disposable product. I'm a user of the Diva cup for 4 years now and I wish I started to use it sooner. It literally change my life. I recommand it to all my friend. No more waste of money and so confortable. Love it!

March 15, 2017

I LOVE this product. It's THE sustainable alternative to use for your period. It's not too expansive (think about all the money you'll save on tapons and pads year after year!...) and you can keep it for a loooooong time. Also, you don't make any waste, which is awesome for the environment. It is really easy to use ; just gotta get used to it the first times. Keep trying, it's normal if you don't get it at the beginning. So good luck with it girls !!

March 06, 2017

Changed my LIFE! Best $40 I ever spent. I wear it every month, and I havent purchased tampons for over 4 months. I still purchase night time pads just in case, but the Diva Cup has honestly changed the period game. I don't even realize i'm wearing it most of the time! If it gets full, it will leak but only a very slight amount. Its hard to get used to at first, but my the time month 3 came around I was a pro.

February 28, 2017

J'étais un peu nerveuse à l'idée d'essayer le Diva Cup, mais je n'ai pas regretté mon achat. C'est très simple à utiliser et plus agréable qu'un tampon ou une serviette. De plus, ça cocoute moins cher et c'est mieux pour l'environnement.

February 24, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the Diva Cup!! I was quite scared to try it out but am so glad that I did. It took a while to get the hang of inserting it and making sure it was open but I have never had any leaks, even when I have worn it for the 12 hours that you can wear it for before emptying and washing it and when its not convenient, that's a handy thing. You could never do that with a pad or tampon. Plus there is no waste with the Diva Cup, imagine all those pads and tampons in the landfill or in our sewer system.... nasty. This is so clean and economical. I want to shout it from the rooftops, I really, really, really do!!

February 17, 2017

I came across the diva cup when researching non disposable alternatives to tampons. At first, it did take some getting used to, especially when it came to insertion and removal which I googled. But now I love and would never go back. The best is that you don't run out and it is most comfortable since you barely notice it's there.

I do occasionally get small leaks during the first two days, but not enough to discontinue its use. It also super important to be a stickler about properly cleaning it. I rinse in hot water once or twice a day and before storing it for the next month, I wash it with a gentle fragrance free soap and boil it. I also ensure to fold over the top suction holes to get any accumulation out as well as cleaning out the stem with a q-tip.

Otherwise, I ended up cutting the stem for better fit and was able to keep my first one for four years. I'm now on my second diva cup and would wholeheartedly recommend it. It's has a steeper initial cost that other products, but it quickly pays for itself.

January 16, 2017

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I just can not get this to work for me. I've tried a ton of different "techniques" for putting it in and nothing seems to work for me so that it doesn't leak.