DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews
#9 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

July 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

New York Style - bottled

BE DELICIOUS by DKNY is like a signature of New York style. Shaped like a Big Apple, the bottle’s a nod to the citrus/musky/woody scent inside which will smell and feel like New York on a crisp day, like the aromas of Central Park. The accords that make up BE DELICIOUS are not at all overpowering yet it’s a fruity fresh scent with just the right amount of everything.

February 07, 2021
    North Somerset, United Kingdom

Subtle smell

I don't like overly strong perfumes as they give me headaches. I found this perfume really subtle but strong enough to know that I am wearing perfume. Its a lovely sweet smell.

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Nice and fruity

This perfume is very fresh and fruity so it is not for everyone's taste but I do like it. It is perfect for the warm and sunny days. Lasts long time and it is not too strong too.

November 12, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Long lasting and sweet perfume

I love how sweet and long lasting this perfume is. Its a fruity scent with I absolutely love and it’s perfect for every season. It’s one of my favorite and I will buy again.

September 09, 2020

Awesome Fragrance

This sweet smelling fragrance is one of my favourites. The fragrance would make head turns in an occasion and the fragrance is long lasting This perfume comes in highly recommended 👍👍👍

July 31, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

love love

I love the smell, the smell lasts long. The bottle is great to bring in ur purse i do find the price a bit expensive but I get so many comments on the smell

June 17, 2020

DKNY Be Delicious

I love the smell of this! The scent is long lasting and is ver subtle. Even my kids love it! I would definitely recommend this product. The price is also worth it.

March 05, 2020

It’s just simply delicious

In my opinion this is the best of the Delicious fragrance. I bought it in a duo with the original at duty free and intended to gift both bottles but, after I had a chance to get a whiff of this one I decided to keep it and never looked back!

November 28, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Lovely scent

DKNY Be Delicious perfume has lovely fresh scent that last for hours and hours. I get some compliments wearing it.
    It is one of my favourite perfume. I love it!

November 26, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Just beautiful;

I really love this scent. It is subtle yet energetic. Not too loud or overpowering. I love the light fresh scent that lingers nicely. This is definitely an every-day scent more so than a night out. It doesn't have the excessive sweetness that some of the other DKNY scents have, and that is wonderful for me! No headache with this!