DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews
#8 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

October 25, 2019
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Great scent

Love this perfume and its range. Has a great long lasting scent that isn't too overpowering as alot of the perfumes out there are. Instead it is light and fresh and is great for day to day or a night out. Good price as well

October 24, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Lasts all day!

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes! Have love this since it came out. The fruitiness is not too sweet And really does smell like golden delicious apples. Lasts all day! Absolute favourite!

October 24, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

The scent that makes me feel sexy

I love this fruity perfume which is very unique. Long lasting smell that keeps me fresh and empowered. The sweetness just stays all day which makes me feel so happy.

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fruity

I've had this brand for a while now and it fits perfectly into my collection and represents my character
    I love the fruity tones and it lasts a lot longer than some more expensive brands

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

One of my all time favourites.

By far one of my all time favourite perfumes. It has a lovely fresh scent and is nice a fruity too. In terms of perfume, I find this perfume to be very reasonable in cost too.

October 10, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

smells amazing

My absolutely favourite perfume. Always smells fresh and has none of the chemical smells some perfumes leave. Makes me feel fresh every time I use it. Always getting comments about how lovely I smell which is a bonus

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing

Somehow dkny has managed to capture the true scent of a crisp fresh apple in this perfume! Its fruity with a hint of floral and lets just talk about the amazing bottle, its not very often a brand would turn a piece of fruit into a bottle and scent

Bromley, United Kingdom

Makes me feel beautiful

Its one of those fragrances that makes you feel delicious and happy. Its a beautiful combination of crisp and fresh. Its both floral and fruity!!! its everything you can ask for and more. Its obviously my fav!!

Kent, United Kingdom

Nice smell

LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance!
    I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I am not usually a "fruity" perfume kind of gal....but while shopping in a department store, a lady sprayed it on me, and I really liked it!

August 01, 2019

Amazing smell

Very unique smell and amazing, funny design.One of the best in DKNY perfume product line.Good for everyday usage.Preferable for the fall season or chili weather.