DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #8 out of 1365 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

July 06, 2017

So fresh

Such a fresh smell,this perfume has been one of my favorites for awhile now.It is a bit pricey but I think its worth it!Every time I use this my friends always compliment me

June 30, 2017

love the apple

This Be delicious is awesome I just love it, I have this for a long time and is really good and fresh and sweet but no over powering I just love the scent and the apple bottle is so cute too

June 16, 2017

Extremely Delicious

One of my favourite perfumes of all time. It has a beautiful crispy apple scent without smelling too strongly of the actual fruit. It's light, airy, and very pretty yet classy. I can smell a bit of jasmine somewhere in there too. The bottle is a cute apple shape, thuogh it is sometimes hard to press down the button to spray. Love this product so much!

April 16, 2017

I love this perfume!! It smells so fresh and it lasts so long. A little bit goes a long way with this formula, it is a very strong smell.. I love this for all year round!

March 11, 2017

love this perfume! Has such a fresh smell and it lasts all day long. Not to mention the amount in the bottle last for so long - I always receive compliments on it.

March 11, 2017

I have used this fragrance on and off for ten years. It is light and does not offend people with sensitive noses. It seems to appeal to a wide range of ages though it conveys freshness and youth. it does not linger very long and the scent doesn't pervade clothes. If you have dry skin, apply the body lotion first and it will last much longer.

March 10, 2017

J'adore ce parfum! Très léger, parfait pour le printemps/été. La bouteille est simplement magnifique. Et elle va très bien avec l'odeur de ce parfum.
    Il semble ne pas rester longtemps, mais l'odeur est plus légère qu'un parfum florale, donc c'est simplement une impression parce que le parfum reste longtemps sur les vêtements.

March 04, 2017

One of my favourite scents. So fresh, sexy, and fun. I love the bottle, and it looks so great in my collection. Works as a day-time scent, and as a scent for a night out. I have had so many people sniff my neck repeatedly and swoon over it when I've been wearing it.

March 02, 2017

This is a light fruity fragrance that isn't overpowering. It is very fresh and I get compliments when I wear it. I find that it doesn't have the best staying power but overall it is great.

February 12, 2017

I love this perfume! It's very light, not super long lasting though. It has a youthful essence to it. Very fresh and uplifting. It was one of my first perfume purchases years ago and I still love it to this day!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge