DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews
#9 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

August 01, 2019

Amazing smell

Very unique smell and amazing, funny design.One of the best in DKNY perfume product line.Good for everyday usage.Preferable for the fall season or chili weather.

July 15, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Fresh

Bought this on a recommendation, how fab it is too. Fresh/Crisp smelling, long lasting smell too, great for everyday. Very much on trend at the moment being a light fragrance

July 14, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Fresh and delicious

This is the freshest smelling perfume in my collection. It's great for daily use and is quite long lasting. I always get compliments when I wear it! I will definitely buy it again.

April 03, 2019

Mouthwatering good!

This perfume is so great. It has just the right amount of tartiness to it- exactly how Granny Smith bursts upon the first bite, and at first it is sour, but then so so good.

This perfume is not too heavy and makes a perfect day-time summer fragrance for me. I have re-purchased this 3 times. And while it is more expensive than some other brands, the price is definitely worth it!

March 19, 2019

Omg

I received this for a birthday present and I loved loved it. The smell is amazing, so fresh and soft. I couldn’t get enough. I got many compliments and I now have to purchase another bottle.

February 25, 2019

Light & Fresh

This has always been a classic for me. Love the apple scent from this perfume! I am quite sensitive to smells and scents and this is definitely not overpowering. I usually spray this lightly on me or on particular pulse points, and the smell lingers throughout the day. This perfume is very light and fresh, very summer like. A great choice to have in your collection!

February 07, 2019

Dkny parfume

Le parfum dkny a une odeur splendide! C’est mon parfum de tout les jours. Son odeur reste sur vous toute la journée. La bouteille est assez grosse pour le prix. Le paquet jeans lui, est ordinaire. Je recommande ce produit aux belles femmes qui aimes sentir bonne!:)

January 28, 2019

Love the smell, lasts a long time. I am totally loyal to thi

Although expensive this is well worth it. It lasts all night and smells beautiful. I get compliment after compliment every time I wear it. I hope they continue this scent for years to come.

November 30, 2018
    Netherlands

The best fresh fragrance

I've been wearing this perfume for 3 years and it's wonderful! The smell of this is very fresh and this is a great day time fragrance. Highly recommend!

October 18, 2018

Love DKNY

I used this perfume for a long time and it is very nice-smelling delicious. I normally do not prefer to use strong perfumes since have kind of allergy which causes breath problems - and this perfume was good for me and did't cause any problems.