Prestige Item
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant Reviews

October 25, 2018

The BEST, MOST EFFECTIVE DEODORANT EVER!

I am a heavy sweater. I try and try to find a more natural deodorant, but many times it resulted in disasters.

So I began using DK Cashmere Mist. It is a bit expensive (around $40 CAD), but I always smell great.

In fact, the deodorant residue sticks so well to your arm pits that you can sometimes skip a day.

It has a high aluminum zirconium (some purport that this leads to Alzheimer's), so be aware.

In terms of performance, it always works. The more you sweat the more it works.

A true winner. Even if I dont use it everyday, I use it for the hottest days.

October 03, 2018

Nothing compares!

This is the best deodorant I've ever used. It has a light pleasant floral scent that lingers all day, and is powerful enough that I never have to reapply mid-day. The packaging feels good in the hand, looks classic and the screw-off lid is secure. You get a lot of product for the price, and it lasts for ages! I've tried to wean myself off of it in favor of more cost effective deodorants but truly nothing compares, and I always go back. Strongly recommend!

August 06, 2016

I have used this deodorant before, and loved it. I also have the body lotion and love that. I just found the deodorant a little to expensive, but we'll worth the money. It does not stain your clothes and the smell lasts all day.

August 05, 2016

I will start by saying I have never spent this much on deodorant ever! That being said I decided to splurge and treat myself as the hype over this is huge! It did not disappoint, the smell is really nice and the staying power is all day and then some. I have had the tube for 3 months and it still has alot of life left. I love it this deordant so much!

September 14, 2008

I love this deodorant, live large with designer perfumed pits