Prestige Item
Mitchum triple odor defense 48hr protection shower fresh Reviews

November 02, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Always purchase this!

This is the only deodorant I can use that actually stops me from sweating. I use this daily so I purchase this regularly I would definitely recommend this to anyone that has a problem with perspiration.

August 30, 2019
    United States

Rolls on clear

Lately I've been having issues with cysts in my armpits caused by pores clogged with solid deodorants - so I decided to try out a gel instead and I won't be going back! Since I switched to Mitchum gel, my clogged pores have disappeared. Not only that, the scent is nice and mild, so I don't need to worry about clashing with my perfume.

August 23, 2019
    Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Amazing

Got this on offer along with their spray, they normally cost ~£3 each and I got them both for £2.75! A bargain! Works great when I’m in the gym, not completely sweat proof but definitely definitely sweat reducing and smells fresh even after a sweaty gym sesh. Would recommend.

August 10, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Feeling fresh!

This is my go to anti perspirant deodorant, as I go to the gym quite often. It is always on offer and very good value for money. I recommend this deodrant if you're looking for something that works and is cheap!

July 24, 2019

Oui mais non

L'efficacité est là. Mais pas l'odeur. Ça sent limiti les déo pour homme. Et le tube, soit ça sort trop, soit ça sort pas du tout. Quand on rouvre le tube, le produit à continué à sortir et forme une croute tout le tour du tube. Pas très agréable.

2.8/5

July 24, 2019

Just as good as the next pharmacy brand

I bought this hoping it would reduce the amount of staining in the underarms of my shirts. It stained a new shirt faster than other brands like dove. It smells good and works to control sweating. I’m just not happy with deodorants these days and night try a more natural one next time

July 19, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Suprisingly Good

The mild scent means it's good for sensitive skin, and doesn't clash with any perfumes or aftershaves you might choose to wear. Unlike a lot of brands, when this one says it works for 48 hours, it does actually mean it. I can apply it one morning and still be entirely stink-free the next evening, even if I've been really active. It applies easily and evenly, even when you're getting down to the last dregs.

July 15, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Definitely would buy again

Actually does what it says on the packaging! Great for festivals, smells so nice all day and no sweat! Amazing price as well but is often on sale so even better!

July 15, 2019
    France

great!

i used to suffer with hyperhyrosis (excessive sweating) so i am super fussy about the deodorants i use now. This deodorant keeps my dry all day long and the scent is not overpowering like with some. This is the only brand of deodorant i use since discovering it and it as good as the medical deodorant i was using before.

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Great protection

I love this product. Does exactly what it says. Goes on silky and Effectively prevents sweating. Last a few weeks so longer that aerosol and as it's not liquid, can take it on plane.