Prestige Item
Mitchum triple odor defense 48hr protection shower fresh Reviews

August 10, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Feeling fresh!

This is my go to anti perspirant deodorant, as I go to the gym quite often. It is always on offer and very good value for money. I recommend this deodrant if you're looking for something that works and is cheap!

July 24, 2019

Oui mais non

L'efficacité est là. Mais pas l'odeur. Ça sent limiti les déo pour homme. Et le tube, soit ça sort trop, soit ça sort pas du tout. Quand on rouvre le tube, le produit à continué à sortir et forme une croute tout le tour du tube. Pas très agréable.

2.8/5

July 24, 2019

Just as good as the next pharmacy brand

I bought this hoping it would reduce the amount of staining in the underarms of my shirts. It stained a new shirt faster than other brands like dove. It smells good and works to control sweating. I’m just not happy with deodorants these days and night try a more natural one next time

July 19, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Suprisingly Good

The mild scent means it's good for sensitive skin, and doesn't clash with any perfumes or aftershaves you might choose to wear. Unlike a lot of brands, when this one says it works for 48 hours, it does actually mean it. I can apply it one morning and still be entirely stink-free the next evening, even if I've been really active. It applies easily and evenly, even when you're getting down to the last dregs.

July 15, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Definitely would buy again

Actually does what it says on the packaging! Great for festivals, smells so nice all day and no sweat! Amazing price as well but is often on sale so even better!

July 15, 2019
    France

great!

i used to suffer with hyperhyrosis (excessive sweating) so i am super fussy about the deodorants i use now. This deodorant keeps my dry all day long and the scent is not overpowering like with some. This is the only brand of deodorant i use since discovering it and it as good as the medical deodorant i was using before.

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Great protection

I love this product. Does exactly what it says. Goes on silky and Effectively prevents sweating. Last a few weeks so longer that aerosol and as it's not liquid, can take it on plane.

July 04, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Good for an invisible antiperspirant

As someone who has always struggled with perspiration, Mitchum is my go to brand for deodorant, I do like this gel product for the fact it’s invisible it it doesn’t actually work as well as the usual cream version that I use. But still better than other antiperspirants that I’ve used.

July 02, 2019

Family thing

The women in my family have always used this deodorant. I’m very physically active and find after a hard trail ride on the bikes I can still smell the Mitchum deodorant where others I can not.

February 25, 2019

Good for heavy sweat

I am still looking for the perfect deodorant, but this one is pretty great! The shower gel scent is my favourite. The unscented one isn't great for me, I feel it doesn't work with my odor. But the shower gel one combines well with my natural scent. It is great with lotions and other fragrances because it doesn't overpower any of them. Feels really fresh too.