Doritos® Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips Reviews

January 21, 2020

I love the flavor

I'm loving the new packaging of the Cool Ranch with more seasoning. Those are now new favorites. I would always look in the old bag for the chips with the most seasoning and keep them aside to eat last. So with this new bag, they all have lots of seasoning on them.

January 02, 2020
    Texas, United States

Cool ranch

I love buying this product over and over. Love the taste and the crunchiness. I love eating with my sandwiches and tuna salad. I also buy the big bag and the little bags for my kids too.

November 28, 2019

Tasty for sure

Doritos Cool Ranch chips are one of my favorite chips. The chip flavor and the corn of the tortilla chips are just so delicious. I would recommend these to anyone over and over again.

March 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love the flavor of this chios

I love the taste, it keeps you coming back for more and more. We have dart night every Thursday and its a big hit in our garage on Thursday nights! They don't even last 10 minutes and they are gone. I love the colours of the bag and the crunch of the chips. They are so good that people lick there fingers :)

January 04, 2019

My favourite

My favourite Doritos chip by far. I love the flavours and the quality of the chip. What I love the most is that each chip has a good amount of flavouring. It’s been around for a long time so I think you can it’s one of the best. Now I wouldn’t say it’s one of the healthiest but I would say it’s a delicious treat. This big of chips can be found at any store. It’s usually a bit more in price compared to the other chips but it’s a good treat to have once in awhile if you can afford. Definitely one of my favourites and has been for ages.

December 30, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Doritos cool ranch

I like the chips their crunchy with a nice taste. But overall I prefer the navho cheese one. But they are worth the money and are good just not one of my favorite

December 30, 2018

Great chip

there are a lot of chips out there but I always find myself craving a Dorito. Especially when I have a tub of sour cream to go with them. My family loves to crunch up some Doritos and make a taco salad or just snack them watching movies. the flavor is great and they are always crunchy. although if the price was a little more economical I would probably find myself buying them more frequently.

October 16, 2018
    Florida, United States

Great tasting

I bought these cool ranch Doritos for something different. I dipped them in cheese sauce and they was so good! I also now use them for when I make baffalo chicken dip. The cool ranch helps to cool the hotness of the baffalo sauce.

September 23, 2018

These are so delicious I'd buy them every time

These are the best flavor of Doritos. The kids and adult in my house both love them. They're a nice change from nacho cheese Doritos. They're very flavorful and crisp.

August 15, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love it

It’s has great taste and just enough dust of flavor on it. I could eat all day everyone in my family likes them it’s a no doubt in our mines what to buy as a snack when we go to the store