DoTerra Essential Oils Reviews

January 17, 2018

So strong and versatile!

I bought some of the doTerra essential oils and found them to be so handy! I use them in cooking, to flavour water, in my diffuser and bath. You only need the tiniest drop and it's effective. I used one drop in for 3L of water and the taste was still very very strong!

January 14, 2018

Amazing!

love love love these essential oils. The quality is amazing, and the benefits are great!! my health has improved from my sleep to immune system, I would recommend these to anyone!

October 16, 2017

Great

Great product although I do find them s little over priced for essential oils. Great for the simple fact you can ingest them which many other companies you can't.

September 28, 2017

They are pricey but worth it

I use doterra essential oils everyday. I love how they are all tested and safe for consumption. I put 3-4 drops of grapefruit in a glass of water after a night of heavy drinking before I go to bed and I swear I wake up with no hangover!! I use peppermint for a stuffy nose, and in a spray bottle with water for a cooling spray when I get hot flashes. I use serenity at night to help me sleep and put wild orange on my tooth brush and it is helping whiten my teeth I can see a difference. I also use citrus oils during the day when i am feeling down and tired and they boost me right back up. I love doterra oils and will not use another brand.

June 06, 2017

These oils have completely changed my life!! I went from taking 7 pills a day suffering from anxiety and panic on top of side effects from the meds. Now I use my essential oils daily and down to 1 pill!!

May 30, 2017

I love DoTerra oils! I first started looking for natural solutions to help my toddler's cough and congestion, so I was introduced to Breathe (US version)/Easy Air (Canadian version). I diffused that with the Peppermint essential oil and it worked beautifully! I use their OnGuard oil and cleaner concentrate daily and it cleans just as well as chemical infused products. I love that this is the natural version of it! The Lemongrass oil is amazing and I love mixing Rosemary and Lavender together into my shampoo as well. Excellent quality products!

May 13, 2017

I purchased this oil defuser and just love it. I use it almost every night with lavender and eucalyptus oil, I've also tried the breathe and other oils, all amazingly wonderful

April 04, 2017

I love my doterra essential oils. I use them daily in my diffuser. I live the variety of scents I can create without using chemicals. I also use them to flavour my cooking and water. They are a great addition to my kitchen. A bit on the pricey side but money well spent.

March 14, 2017

I first started using doterra essential oils about a year ago. At first I purchased just a few oils, not really knowing what to do with them. I am pleased to say that now a year later, I use them in tea, cooking, cleaning, face creams, lip chap , bath salts, bath balms and diffusing. They are stellar !

February 28, 2017

At first, I must admit that I was skeptical of essential oils. I became interested in using essential oils for natural remedies. I met a Doterra rep so I slowly became introduced to Doterra products. I am yet to try a product that doesn't work. I stand by the OnGaurd blend which helps strengthen the immune system, I have a vertical weak immune system and work in a public environment and used to find myself sick all the time but since taking this product my immune system has drastically increased. I also get headaches often and the Past PastTense blend allows me to cure a headache quickly without Tylenol. I have tried many other Doterra products and I am now a believer in essential oils. If you have an interest I would recommend finding a rep in your area and allow them to help you discover what products you may be interested in. Many of these oils are a bit pricey but they work.