DoTerra Essential Oils Reviews

January 02, 2021

Excellent products

I’ve been using a number of essential oils to remedy mild symptoms related to colds, insomnia, stomachaches, etc. I find myself being drawn to the doterra oils time and time again for their effectiveness over other brands. Product quality is excellent however a much higher cost over others.
    These oils have proven really helpful during this pandemic and trying to stay out of dr offices.

November 13, 2020

love it

Natural remedies for whatever you may have going on whether it be sinuses, a cold, headache, your too warm, or you are having trouble falling asleep at night these can help! They are 100% safe to use, and REALLY DOES WORK!

November 13, 2020

Keeps me in a good mood

In my opinion, average in terms of pricing to quality. Though that being said, the quality is decent: I have the lemon and peppermint essential oil, and I put them in my diffuser depending on my mood. Scent is amazing, and keeps me awake and in a good mood. I have been repurchasing several times already.

September 01, 2020

I love this company

I use this company all the time. Would recommend to anyone. All the products really work. This company’s products have really improved my health. I use also on my son.

August 31, 2020

DoTerra is the best

These essential oils are great. They come in so many different scents. There are so many uses for them, as well. I use them in almost everything. Lavender is one of my favorites. Highly recommend.

July 20, 2020

Pretty good

Love these oils. Smells really great. A little on the pricey side for me. But at the same time you get what you pay for.
    So many different types to choose.feom. if only you can get a scratch and sniff card

August 09, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Les huiles qui me font respirer le Bonheur !!!!!

Et bien moi jadoooore les huiles essentielles mais ceux doterra sont les meilleures.... J'en ai beaucoup beaucoup entendu parler et j'aimerais bien devenir conseillères un jour... Je sais que c'est naturel a 100 pour 100 et je n'ai que de bons commentaires....

July 05, 2019

Long lasting

My favorite brand is the Doterra. My favorite oil to use in my diffuser is lavender for a calming and relaxing affect to help with anxiety and sleep. My other favorite oil is eucalyptus for helping me breath better. I use my diffuser ever night with the use of either one of the oils I have mentioned, 2 to 3 drops is all that is required for a long lasting scent. I have tried another brand that did not hold up to this brand. Love this brand and can't wait to try the other scented oils. I have also mixed these oils with my epson salts in my bath.

April 29, 2019

Addicted to my oils!

The main reason I started educating myself in essential oils was to rid our home of toxic and unsafe chemicals. I started with eliminating off the shelf cleaning supplies. I am now more satisfied knowing I am using supplies they are safer for my family.

April 02, 2019

Healthy alternative, that I keep buying

I started with DoTerra a little over a year ago. I first bought peppermint, copaiba and deep blue, all which are always in stock in my house. I use peppermint for EVERYTHING...headaches, stomach pain, muscle aches, it’s amazing and smells wonderful. WARNING ⚠️ do not get it near your eyes