DoTerra Essential Oils Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 287 in Natural Therapies

June 06, 2017

These oils have completely changed my life!! I went from taking 7 pills a day suffering from anxiety and panic on top of side effects from the meds. Now I use my essential oils daily and down to 1 pill!!

May 30, 2017

I love DoTerra oils! I first started looking for natural solutions to help my toddler's cough and congestion, so I was introduced to Breathe (US version)/Easy Air (Canadian version). I diffused that with the Peppermint essential oil and it worked beautifully! I use their OnGuard oil and cleaner concentrate daily and it cleans just as well as chemical infused products. I love that this is the natural version of it! The Lemongrass oil is amazing and I love mixing Rosemary and Lavender together into my shampoo as well. Excellent quality products!

May 13, 2017

I purchased this oil defuser and just love it. I use it almost every night with lavender and eucalyptus oil, I've also tried the breathe and other oils, all amazingly wonderful

April 04, 2017

I love my doterra essential oils. I use them daily in my diffuser. I live the variety of scents I can create without using chemicals. I also use them to flavour my cooking and water. They are a great addition to my kitchen. A bit on the pricey side but money well spent.

March 14, 2017

I first started using doterra essential oils about a year ago. At first I purchased just a few oils, not really knowing what to do with them. I am pleased to say that now a year later, I use them in tea, cooking, cleaning, face creams, lip chap , bath salts, bath balms and diffusing. They are stellar !

February 28, 2017

At first, I must admit that I was skeptical of essential oils. I became interested in using essential oils for natural remedies. I met a Doterra rep so I slowly became introduced to Doterra products. I am yet to try a product that doesn't work. I stand by the OnGaurd blend which helps strengthen the immune system, I have a vertical weak immune system and work in a public environment and used to find myself sick all the time but since taking this product my immune system has drastically increased. I also get headaches often and the Past PastTense blend allows me to cure a headache quickly without Tylenol. I have tried many other Doterra products and I am now a believer in essential oils. If you have an interest I would recommend finding a rep in your area and allow them to help you discover what products you may be interested in. Many of these oils are a bit pricey but they work.

February 27, 2017

Essential oils are made from the flowers, seeds, stems, bark, and roots of plants. They are concentrated and potent, and some people claim they can cure just about any ailment. I'm just getting into the essential oil scene myself and have a lot to learn yet, but so far, I love them! My diffuser works overtime and is an effective way to enjoy essential oils aromatically to help improve your mood. Since being introduced to doTERRA oils, I've been using them for everything.....skin, hair, bath, household cleaners, even the laundry. A drop of oil on a dryer sheet gives your laundry a lovely fresh, clean scent.

February 03, 2017

I've been purchasing DoTerra oils for about 6 months but really started using them more frequently a few months ago. I love the oils and have used them to naturally fight sinus infections with myself and my daughter. I see them as a great natural alternative to over-the-counter medications. Highly recommend.

0.5/5

January 25, 2017

I recently was approached to purchase Do Terra essential oils... I began to research them. The company is NOTE transparent, is secretive about where they source their oils and is profit, not wellness, driven. This totally turned me off the product and I moved on to something else.

May 18, 2016

Recently bought clarycalm and Whisper from doTerra. Both fantastic products. Clarycalm is good for women during their time of the month - it helps to relieve some of the symptoms of PMS. Whisper is just a nice scented oil - I am not sure if it has special qualities for healing, but the scent is amazing and long lasting. I use aluminum-free deodorant, which doesn't last very long. When I put a drop of whisper under each arm I smell fresh all day. Even after gardening in the hot sun for hours today, my husband came and gave me a hug and commented on my lovely "perfume". Definitely recommend.