Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Cool Essentials Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 30, 2017

Ohhh quoi dire de négatif à ce déo! Absolument rien, car sur toute la ligne il est efficace, il sent bon et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur agréable. Je l'adore et il es à adopté!

May 18, 2017

they have amazing smells that last almost all day. Even if your working out and sweat alot it doesnt quit. Best deodorant out there and it even makes your arm pits soft

May 18, 2017

Bought this deodorant the other day to replace my antiperspirant. It is perfect for colder days when I know that I will not be moving around a lot. I love the fragrance.

May 17, 2017

After trying what seemed like countless types/brands/scents of deodorant I can finally say I have found one I can depend on. Love all Dove products but this one is especially fantastic!

May 16, 2017

Thank you for your product I enjoy it because it is very satisfying and money-saving thank you I was wondering if you could send me free samples so I can pass them to my friends so that they could try this amazing product thank you for your time

May 16, 2017

OKAY. First off. I got the cucumber scented one a couple years ago and have since tried other brands and smells, but I always go back to this one.
    IT SMELLS AMAZING. and it really works! If you ever sweat while wearing this OOOOHHHHH girl your gonna smell wonderful.

May 10, 2017

It is amazing! Keeps my arm pits feeling soft and dry. It's a very good smell and I've been using it for ages. I love not having to smell different after my shower as I love the body wash.

2.7/5

May 09, 2017

I h ave used in the past and was quite satisfied with the smell and the ease to apply.
    but prefer to not apply non aluminum products.
    But it was a good product

May 04, 2017

Très doux pour les aisselles. Odeur du déodorant très subtile, je n'ai pas l'impression de me sentir tout le temps ! Bonne protection. J'adore merci..

April 28, 2017

Le produit sent trèes bon mais l'odeur est quand même délicate. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ma peau est irritée avec ce produit, c'est très doux. Côté sudation, pour moi c'est efficace. Bon produit pour le prix d'après moi!