Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Cool Essentials Reviews

January 17, 2018

The best deoderant

This is the only deoderant I've been able to use for years. It has a non offensive, pleasant aroma and it moisturized the under arm area nicely. It's the only deoderant I've ever been able to apply after waxing or shaving without it stinging. My husband kept stealing my deoderant because he hates the way most men's deoderant smells so now we both use this one.

January 10, 2018

The best

The only anti-perspiran I have use and the only one I been stick with ! It been working so much on me! It really cares about you when you're sweating a lot!

November 25, 2017

This smells great

This little guy smells amayzing. And that's about all for me. I used it on and off because I love the smell cause otherwise it stains my clothes. It's true I sweat a lot as I'm als drinking 5 l of water daily, and it keeps my sweat under control but at the end of the day I find big stains on the interior of my clothes and I have to always wash my clothes by hand as even the washing machine does not clean those stains. If you do not sweat that you can definatlly use this one.

November 24, 2017

Good Cheap Deodorant

It’s perfectly fine. It works and has a great subtle scent. You may need to reapply after the gym, but unless doing anything vigorous it will last all day. Pretty inexpensive as well.

November 03, 2017

works great

Dove goes on smooth, lasts all day, I never have to worry about perspiring when I use Dove deodorant. It is soft on the skin, no irritation even on sensitive skin, it works well. Good bang for your buck.

October 28, 2017

My go-to deodorant

I buy this deodorant very often. I find it gentle on my skin and it always smells great. It works all day long and I never feel any discomfort from using it, even after shaving.

October 07, 2017

I will always have this product on stock!

Dove is known for being gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and most antiperspirants ive tried dont work or irrate the skin but dove always works wonderful with me. Ive stuck to this product since it came out. Refreshing smell and not a bad price and it works!

August 07, 2017

Odeur agréable, mais n'est pas un anti-persirant

Malheureusement, il m'arrive souvent d'avoir les aisselles mouillées lorsque la température est trop chaude ou que le niveau de stresse est intense. J'ai donc besoin d'un anti-perspirant sur lequel je peux compter. Malheureusement, Dove Go fresh ne me convient pas. Il sent relativement super bon, il est a bas prix mais pour retenir la sueur, ce n'est, pour moi, pas mon meilleur ami. Il m'arrive souvent de porter cet anti-persirant et d'avoir des ronds de sueur sous le t-shirt. Même si j'adore son odeur rafraichissante, je ne racheterai pas ce produit puisque pour moi c'est genant d'avoir des ronds de sueur sous les bras constamment.

August 07, 2017

Smell is far too sweet

Like most 48 hour antiperspirants, this one is lucky to make it to 24 hrs, which is pretty good even if it's not as advertised. It doesn't clump up under your arms, but I did find my armpits had kind of a sticky feel, like it never really absorbed properly, so I'm not really sure I'd rate it as keeping me very dry.

It certainly covers any BO smell easy enough though. My problem with the Cool Essentials scent is that it really doesn't smell anything like 'Cucumber and Green tea' and instead has a really fake perfume smell that I did not enjoy. It's not an overly strong scent, but I really love a 'fresh' smell and feel like the picture of a cucumber is a bit misleading.

August 02, 2017

I liked it but..

So this was one of those "run into Walmart because I forgot to apply DO before I left" sort of trips, and I ended up with the Dove cucumber DO. I HATE cucumber anything but this wasn't too bad. More fresh smelling than cucumber. It does leave a bit of a residue on your clothes. So be sure to be all dressed prior to application. Lol also, I'm not sure what it is in Dove, Suave, Ban, and all of those other brands, but after about a week it starts making me itch :/