Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Cool Essentials Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 22, 2017

I love Dove deodorant. It's really only the deodorant I use. It's very effective and they have so many different options and scents to chose from. It goes on smoothly and always keeps me dry and smelling good. It works super well and doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes. I love the essentials too. Definitely happy with it and would recommend it.

April 15, 2017

i wax so its important to find something that does not irritate the sensitivity of exposed follicles and leaves skin feeling soft it does not irritate smells great fresh not artificial and keeps my skin soft and smooth

April 07, 2017

I love the smell of this cucumber deodorant, it smells so good and works very well. It helps with irritation under my armpits after shaving, and goes on smooth. It feels like it's working as a moisturizer, which is why I really like it!

March 30, 2017

This is one of my favourite deodorants! I love all of the variety of smells you can get. I love how smoothly it goes on and that it lasts all day long. I find it also helps keep me dry. The only downfall of this deodorant is that it leaves white marks.

March 26, 2017

I used this product once, it worked good somewhat, i had to stop using it because i found another brand that worked better. The smell was nice not too strong.

January 19, 2017

Love Dove deodorants! They don't smell fake, like baby powder or like chemicals! Big dan of this one as it was a light and easy scent. Also, no white marks! woo!

January 17, 2017

This is my second go to antiperspirant. I like this one especially the soft fragrances it comes in. The one downfall I did find was if it wasn't dry before you put clothes on it may leave white marks on your clothes.

January 13, 2017

I do not care for the Fresh product by Dove. I find it uses up much faster than the original. I will buy it out of necessity if my preferred choice is not available.

January 06, 2017

Loved this. I still love the Dove baby powder deodorant the best. But this comes in a close second. I found the scent didnt last as long. I would just go for the normal baby powder dove one instead. Dove has the best antiperspirant i swear!!! I stock up when its on sale lol.

January 05, 2017

I love Dove products, and this is no different. The scent is nice and fresh, the product goes on smooth and doesn't get everywhere, basically goes on clear, and keeps you dry. What more could you want? Also leaves your armpits nice and soft.