Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate Reviews

1.7/5

May 16, 2019

Smelled great ,.. didn't work

I bought this stuff because it came in a bigger tube and I figured it would last me a bit longer than one usually does because I have to apply it 2-4 times a day sometimes ..
    This stuff smelled so good it was a shame when it didn't work and stained my clothes.
    I don't care if they stain as long as they work and for me, this stuff did not. none of the dove stuff did so i had to switch back to the nivea stuff, i have to apply 2 sometimes 3 times a day but it smells great and works wonders. its cheap at walmart too!

May 15, 2019

I would buy this product again or any related to thus brand

The antiperspirant went on smooth and the smell was really nice. It didn't clump from sweat after putting or leave any residue. I love dove products and this is one of them. I found it very effective.

0.5/5

March 25, 2019

Doesn't work well

I was very disappointed in this. I found the scent didn't last very long and I was still sweating. I also found it while light feel like I had to put a lot on

February 22, 2019

Not my favourite anti-perspirant.

I used to love the dove anti-perspirants, but I recently started to notice that it would always leave marks on my black tank tops. They smell great and work well, but I’ve since switched to clear deodorant, to avoid that problem. I love wearing black tanks too much to give them up for deodorant, but if you’re more for t-shirts I’d definitely recommend (:

January 28, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My "go to" everytime!

I love this anti-perspirant, i have been using this kind for years! I stay fresh and it smells fabulous! No other anti-perspirant compares! This is one of the only products I can use again and again and not require change!

January 27, 2019

Best Anti-perspirant!

I was gifted one of these in a basket a few years ago. I've tried a few others off and on, but keep on coming back to this one. The scent of wetness does not come through. It's pleasant on the nose. I'm currently going through hot flushes and need protection every day. Even though this product doesn't always stop the wetness, it does a great job in covering up any unpleasant odor. One con: not smear free.

January 10, 2019

Ça sent très bon

J'ai aimé ce produit. En fait j'aime son odeur et il fait parfaitement son travail. Il fonctionne pour environ 12 heures et c'est assez comme ça. Je vais surement le racheter

December 24, 2018

Great smell, but needs to be reapplied

I love all Dove products especially their deodorants. However as nice as smelling this one is I had to take off a star because it does not last me 6 hrs. I feel the need to reapply it through out the day. Their deodorant sprays are way better and easier to use without leaving a residue on my clothes.

December 06, 2018

nice product

i like the pomegranate scent, not too strong, just right. it's a good product, price is reasonable and easy to use. it definitely does its job as an anti perspirant.

November 10, 2018

Good deodorant

I started using this recently and it lasts for quite a while with a great neutral smell. Nothing too strong and overbearing. I would recommend this product and will purchase again.