Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate

Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 537 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 12, 2017

I have very sensitive skin so it can be difficult for me to find products that don't make me break out. I found that Dove was perfect for my sensitive skin, it smells great, and it lasts all day!

April 14, 2017

Smells amazing and when I come home from a stressful day at work or even hit the gym I still come home smelling the same way as I did when I first out on the deodorant that morning

September 23, 2016

Smooth, smells good and works great. Will only ever buy dove for sweat. Tried a aluminium free brand and I was super stinky. This works and their self esteem campaings make it nice too.

June 19, 2016

I really like this anti-perspirant. The smell is really fruity and fresh and it lasts - I get whiffs of it throughout the day. It doesn't hold up the greatest against really sweaty workouts but it is great for an everyday deodorant. Very easy on my sensitive armpit skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Pretty good for not leaving white marks on my clothes too, as long as I put my shirt on carefully.

April 23, 2016

This is my got to antiperspirant. Great scent and goes in smooth - rarely leaves white marks in clothing! Price is very competitive and the product is often k. Sale at shoppers which is a bonus

April 09, 2016

This by far is my favourite smelling deodorant! I absolutely adore the pomegranent smell, but it also has a bit of a baby powder like smell but I don't find it detracts from the product. It dries pretty quickly and doesn't smudge on your clothing once dry which is a big must for any antiperspirant for me! The only criticism I have is that it does claim to be a 48hr product and I find it only really lasts about 30h. rs so I have to reapply every morning just to be safe

2.7/5

March 21, 2016

I only got this beasue it was on sale and I wanted to try. But it does work. But you don't get a Over powering smell from it. Some people like that. But I want my deodorant to have a lot of smell.

March 21, 2016

I've used Dove Antiperspirant in the past and found it effective, however this is the first time I have come across this scent. I love the scent, as it's natural and not overpowering, and it works well throughout the day.

March 09, 2016

I love the smell and it works well to eliminate sweat and keep me dry, it can be a bit strong though smell wise but none the less does what its meant to do

March 03, 2016

I love using this scent for the summer months as it just smells summery and beach like. I do find it a little overpowering so I usually use it when I know I will be outdoors for the majority of the day. It works very well to control sweat and keep me dry and comfortable. It does not leave a nasty white residue so my clothes stay nice and clean while I stay dry and fresh.