Dove Baby Sensitive Skin Bar Reviews

Dove Baby is the #1 recommended brand of baby cleanser by both pediatricians and dermatologists. Care for your babies skin with a gentle, pH balanced cleansing bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

September 21, 2019

One of the only products that doesn’t make my skin feel bad

The dove baby bar soap is the only soup that I have found that does not make my skin feel disgusting afterward. We started using it on our son when he was born and one day I decided to try it too and I am happy that I did. The price per bar is great and you can usually find a good sale on them as well. Would highly recommend

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

best baby soap!

This is the soap that we want for our baby! My daughter loves this that helps soften her skin and makes it healthier every time she uses this Dove Baby Soap. Would love to recommend this to every momma out there

August 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Good

This soap bar was pretty good. My littlest one has really sensitive skin and we have tried everything. This bar worked well. My oldest is infatuated with the fact it’s actual bar soap. Overall I’m happy with it. We will keep buying. We haven’t been using it very long so hopefully it continues to work!

July 14, 2019
    North Ayrshire, United Kingdom

lovely !

i have used this product since my daughter was born. the fragrance isn't too overpowering and my daughters skin is always so lovely and soft after i use this product . i would recommend to anyone with a little baby it really is a great product

July 06, 2019

I love dove products

With my sensitive skin dove baby sensitive is perfect for me, I have been using dove products for many years and will continue to use for many more. Thanks dove, keep making awesome products.

July 03, 2019

Heavenly for sensetive Skin!

I've been using this bar soap along with the shampoo on all my babies as they all have sensetive Skin; works really well. Just wish the shampoo did not make you cry, some creativity involved to avoid the eyes, but works great on sensitive skin.

April 05, 2019

Very gentle!

I love this bar of soap! It’s so gentle on my little ones. The scent is very mild and doesn’t irritate their gentle skin. I’d recommend it to any new parents.

February 19, 2019

Best soap for kids

I use to use a liquid soap for my children until a dermatologist told me otherwise. I have been using dove baby sensitive for 2 weeks now and already see a major difference in their skin. Absolutely adore it !!

February 18, 2019

One bar goes a long way!

Love this product because it’s great on sensitive skin and has a nice mild scent. It’s great for travel and perfect for kids and adults alike. Great value!

1.8/5

February 13, 2019

Not good

I used it with my babies. The product has a delicious smell, but left the baby's hair dry, besides giving a great allergy. I do not recommend using it.