Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Bath is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help sooth baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 05, 2021

So relaxing

I’ve been using this product on my littles for years and it’s definitely a favourite ! This product is so nice to use during the night time bath so settle the little and prepare them to relax and get ready for bed. Pair it with a same scented lotion, and you’ll be sniffing your baby until they pass out ( and probably after aswell)!

May 18, 2021
    United States

Good for adults too!

As an adult with have sensitive skin, I typically buy products for babies. I really like the Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath. It smells nice and doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. I wish that it made more bubbles than it does, but I do like this product.

April 28, 2021

Amazing baby soap!

My daughter is 10 months old and I absolutely love using this soap during her bath times. It has the most amazing scent and helps her sleep through the night.

February 08, 2021

Still use this for our nightly routine

I've been using this for my son since he was 6 months old. He's almost 3 and we still use it every night! I find it helps make him sleepy, as well as he doesn't get as irritated when he touches his eyes. Highly recommend this product!

February 06, 2021
    North Somerset, United Kingdom

Amazing

This is a winner every bath time. My little one loves it, and the smell is amazing. It definitely helps wind him down and fall asleep. You don't need a lot to produce enough bubbles to keep the little ones happy.

January 05, 2021
    Texas, United States

Babies love this!

This has been a favorite with my kids and grandkids. Smells great and who doesnt love purple. Leaves kids skin smooth and soft and clean. Johnson has a long standing reputation for good products. You should try it!

November 06, 2020

Love the smell!

Love this baby bath for my little one. We use it every night in his bath. Just wish it created more bubbles for him to play with. But the smell makes up for it! Soothing and relaxing!

November 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Didn’t do much, but does smell nice

It dries my baby’s skin out so so badly, and made her sit more oily then what it was. I don’t know why of it it’s because of the scent in it, but it does have a lovely smell, I just wouldn’t recommend using it often or at all

November 01, 2020

Love love this line

I really don't know how effective is this is with other kids. But I been using it since my toddler was a baby and everytime he would just fall asleep with out a fight. I recently had my 2nd and ill continue to use this with him too.

October 30, 2020

Smells great helps baby sleep

Love the smell of lavender baby wash..helps both my babies sleep better. Heck I use it for my own baths to relax sometimes at night.use with lotion as well.