Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Bath is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help sooth baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water, allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the baby smell

Love the purple Johnson’s baby bath wash, it is going to be a sad day when that smell leaves this house! It has been used in my home on all 3 of my kids from day one when my girls grew up I was sad no more Johnson’s and now my son is getting older it’s soon going to retire again... another sad day! I love this product it not only smells good but makes baby’s skin so soft and it’s not harsh at all, I use it all over baby even for baby’s hair! I love this product and will buy it again and again till I no longer need it and if any of my friends have baby’s it’s my number one item to purchase for them as well!! Love it!!!

April 09, 2019

Good night kids

This bath soap is a must have in my not only does it put my baby to sleep as well as my older kids , the nights that the hubby cant sleep he uses it and it makes him relax and go have a good night sleep.

April 07, 2019

J’adore l’odeur

Très bon produit qui sent très bon. Depuis plusieurs mois j’ai introduis ce produit dans la routine du Bain de mon fils, une odeur relaxante qu’on aime bien.

April 05, 2019

It smells great and is very calming

We love this baby bath! It smells great and is very calming. IIt bubbles well when added under the faucet when the tub is filling with water. My kids' skin feels nice and soft after a bath with this. My only complaint is about the bottle itself. They put a pump on it that has a very short neck. I like pumps for soap or shampoo, but they are not really helpful for bubble bath.

April 01, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

The best scent!

I’ve been using this for night time baths with my new born son, it smells amazing and it really helps him relax and enjoy bath time before bed, and I reallly do love the scent and how soft his skin feels.

March 06, 2019

In love

Smells so good and is so soothing! Gentle on my baby's skin, but cleans well. Perfect for before bed bath as an everyday routine to help little one sleep well. The price is very good as well, very often on special at a lot of stores. Love the new design. A bit hard to press with one hand, but i guess its good so baby cant do it himself eventually

February 26, 2019

The Smell <3

I absolutely love this product! I use it for my new-born. when she comes out of the bath she smells so good! and as an added bonus it helps her sleep!!

February 25, 2019

Bedtime Routine MUST HAVE

I adore this product. I especially love the new bottles - SO easy to use. My little dude loves his nightly baths and with this bedtime bubble bath he gets calmed down and ready for bed. It leaves his skin feeling soft and doesn’t dry him out like other products.

February 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I will forever buy this product

I love this wash. I had a horrible time trying to get my son into a routine that puts him to bed. Once I started using this wash before bed, he started sleeping right through the night. It has a very calming scent that allows him to relax and fall into a nice long deep sleep!

February 12, 2019

Would buy again

Works good for bathing baby. I got this one as it's the same one they used in the hospital on her and they recommended it. It has a nice smell and it and doesn't seem to bother her skin. We use it anytime of the day we have a bath.