Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 51 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Johnson's has created a nightly routine that is proven to help your baby fall asleep easier and sleep through the night better. Treat your baby to a warm bath using Johnson's Bedtime Bath, then gently massage skin with Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. Each product releases NATURALCALM essences, a patent-pending blend of gentle and soothing aromas. Your baby will drift off to a better night's sleep. Johnson's Bedtime Bath has our exclusive No More Tears formula and is clinically proven mild, allergy tested and formulated to help keep baby's skin feeling soft.

April 22, 2017

I love using Johnsons Baby Bedtime Bath on my girls at night. It smells great ans when they come out their skin is soft and smelling good enough to eat. It suds and soaps up nicely and you can even make bubbles which my kids love. I even catch myself using it sometimes, lol

April 10, 2017

I really love this body wash to use on myself. It has a great calming scent that I like to use after a long hard day or when I have a bad headache the smell is relaxing and helps.

March 29, 2017

Très très très bon produit, je l'utilise depuis que mon enfant est bébé et je n'ai pas peur de le recommander à toutes les autres mamans. Je l'adore et je le recommande fortement

March 19, 2017

My daughter is only five months so she doesn't necessarily appreciate all the bubbles yet but this stuff does get very bubbly which I enjoy, who doesn't love a bubble bath! It smells so nice and doesn't dry out mine or her skin at all. We use this as part of our bedtime routine along with the shampoo and the lotion and my little one falls asleep within the hour!

March 16, 2017

My daughter loves her bath time and we always use johnsons baby bedtime bath! Very nice smell and calms her down! Makes great bubbles as well :) highly recommend

March 14, 2017

The bed time bath is essential to our night time routine! We have use it every night. It smells amazing and calms my baby as his day is coming to an end

March 13, 2017

This is our bath shampoo of choice. Very gentle on baby's skin with relaxing smell and tear-free. My toddler loves it and smells nice when using it . Definitely I recommend it .

October 28, 2016

I started buying this soap when it first came out years ago and I couldn't be happier with it. It is great for helping the little ones fall asleep and it has a amazing scent. I also like how soft it leaves there skin feeling. Love it.

September 12, 2016

I absolutely love this bath soap! It smells so good and leaves my baby with this great scent. I've been using it for months and it is very gentle on my baby's skin. I truly believe it helps him get so sleep easier.

September 09, 2016

I liked this product! The bottle says "proven to help babies sleep" so I thought I would try it on my 9 month old who still has not slept through the night. It didn't work on him - he was up every 2-3 hrs again lol! But I did absolutely LOVE the smell of it- I wanted to bath in it! And he smelled so good after! I would buy it again just for the smell alone!

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Collecting Autographs

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

diannamerritt has posted in the forum topic
    FAVORITE magazine and why