Dove Body Scrub Reviews

Good - 0

November 25, 2019

Simply in love!

I'm not a body scrub person. Too much work and too much time spent in the shower. However, this one has definitely won me.
    Just a little bit of product is enough.

November 23, 2019

AMAZING

I use this every time I shave and I haven’t got ingrown hairs since ! Literally leaves your skin feeling so soft & smelling amazing . Will continue to buy

November 19, 2019

Great body scrub for the price!

This body scrub works well. I can definitely tell my skin is smoother after using it. The small exfoliant particles don’t melt into the skin so I find that the particles are sometimes left at the bottom of my shower as they don’t get washed down the drain entirely. Not a big deal though. The scent of the product is really nice as well although it’s a bit too strong for my liking. So overall I would give this product 4 stars. You really can’t beat the price!

October 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

❤️❤️❤️ This product!

I love scrubs but this one is the best I’ve used! There are so many on the market that just scratch your skin but this one leaves me exceptionally smooth! Smooth and gentle on my skin AND smells amazing!!
    Love this stuff!

October 09, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Best Skin Softener Ever!!

First of all, the smell is to die for!! Delicious and Fruity

The granules are gentle on skin and it washes off leaving smooth and soft skin.

Size is decent too.

October 01, 2019

Great body scrub

I have dry skin and this body scrub helps with flaky rough skin. It is not drying at all and the macadamia scent smells amazing. It’s also inexpensive and hydrating.

October 01, 2019

I would buy it again

Do e body scrub is amazing. I used to have an issue with acne on my outer thighs, but using the body scrub 2 times a week cleared it right up. Not to mention my issue with dry flakey skin is gone too!