Dove body wash mousse Reviews

Good - 0

December 11, 2019

A refreshing body wash esp for dry skin

You've got to try the new Mouse Body Wash, literally cream of the crop of body wash from the brand.
    I tried the argan oil variant; other two variants available are Rose Oil and Coconut Oil.
    All three varieties contain moisturizing glycerin, and the coconut and argan oil varieties also contain essential oils, which are especially hydrating. The moisturizing nature of the wash sans sulphate also makes it ideal for shaving too. Two benefits for the price of one! (6$ approx at Walmart)

November 26, 2019

Great for dry skin

I have very dry skin and this product has helped tremendously. It is heavily perfumed though so be careful about that. A little goes a long way an leaves your skin feeling nice and soft

November 06, 2019

My Skin Is So Soft

I love the texture of the mousse. I love the argon oil (which is the scent I have), even though I’m not one for scents in general. Plus it makes my skin feel fantastic. It’s too bad it’s heavy sweater weather right now. I’ll purchase in summer for sure!

October 28, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Would purchase again

Smells amszing, i have the argan oil one.. very moisturizing and affordable. Would totally recommend trying it out and would purchase again! Love this stuff. :)

2.8/5

October 18, 2019

Claims body wash/shaving cream with coconut oil

I received this product for free to try from another site in exchange for my honest opinion. I honestly did enjoy having a body wash that was also a mousse. I thought that was fun, different, and also way more convenient. However, I did not think that it was the best as a shaving cream, probably because it wasn't as thick. But it did leave my legs feeling better than having no product at all.
    My biggest disappointment with this product is the smell. I was hoping since it has coconut oil in it that it would smell like coconut oil, however it did not. The smell was very synthetic and was not great in my opinion.

October 17, 2019

So lux!

I am in love with this! It's so fun and easy to use! Makes your skin feel so soft and silky and gives you a gentle but effective clean! Really feels like a luxory and it comes in three great scents! My favourite is Rose.