Dove Deep Moisture Hydration Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 687 in Body Wash

Here's the whole story of beautiful skin in one word: moisture. Dove with 1/4 moisturizing cream is made to indulge your skin, not merely your senses. Deep Moisture Beauty Body Wash converts moisture to softness where skin's glow begins.
Sourced from www.dove.ca

June 25, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

I absolutely love Dove products and their body wash is definitely one of my favorites. It's thick, rich and creamy and a little bit goes a long way. The scent is fabulous and lasts all day. My skin feels clean and soft without a feeling of residue. Pretty packaging with a convenient flip top.

June 24, 2017

Great for the skin

I like the way it makes my skin feel, smooth and silky. I also use the Dove beauty bar for my face. Love how they both smell so nice. These 2 products are always in my bathroom or in my overnight bag!!!

June 19, 2017

I love the way my skin feels

I did not believe the hype that came along with dove but after I tried it for myself I am in love! My skin actually does so much smoother after using it and the texture of the soap is really like a milky cream! It doesn't smell artificial, it has a smooth smell to it and I can't get enough!

June 17, 2017

Its a staple in my shower!

My first used it my skin was so soft. I have used different scents and will always have this in my shower, I love it so much. I sometimes even use a little bit to create a bubble bath.

June 17, 2017

I'd buy it again.

This is my favorite body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky without the slimy feeling. It smells great and my boyfriend loves it too ;) if definitely buy it again.

June 02, 2017

My favorite body wash , love the scent. Super soft and clean skin every day. Tried so many other kinds, it one of my favorite. I would highly recommend it to a friend.

June 02, 2017

Super produit
    Il est très doux pour la peau,dès l'application on ressenses bienfaits et la sensation lorsque l'ont sort de la douche est très agréable.
    La fragrance est douce et pas trop prononcé, c'est frais

June 01, 2017

I been using this product for a year now. Its very moisturizing and smells amazing. I love how it makes my skin feel. A small drop of it goes a long way. A bottle of it in my shower can last for months.

June 01, 2017

I have been using this product now for a couple months and I absolutely love it! It has a nice soft scent, and you come out of the shower feeling so soft and clean. This is now my go to body wash for sure.

June 01, 2017

I really like this product! The body wash has a very thick consistency. It lathers really well. I was able to feel it hydrate my skin even in the first wash. It left my skin extremely smooth and soft after each use! I got it from Walmart, but I'm sure it can be found in any grocery store. Definitely recommend this product to others, especially for the winter!

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud