Dove Fresh Cucumber Shampoo
Good

Dove Fresh Cucumber Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #903 out of 1144 in Shampoo

May 13, 2017

encore une fois dove ne cesse de me surprendre , un shampoings tres efficace a mes cheveux qui sont tres epais , mousse tres bien et pas besoin d'en placer enorme et sa suffit , le produit me convient

2.8/5

April 29, 2017

I used to love dove shampoo and conditioner products but not anymore . They have been making my hair feel heavy and it's so frizzy now after using it . It smells great and feels like it's doing what it's Supossed to but it's not . I always used Pantene and then I got a ton of dove for free so I was using it for months . My hair just looks so damaged and frizzy now . It's horrible .

April 28, 2017

Love Dove Hair Care products! This line is comparable to salon products without the premium price tag. Love the light cucumber scent as well (and I normally have sensitivities to fragrance!). Provides an excellent lather and leaves my hair feeling squeaky clean! Although Live Clean is my go to product, this is my second choice for drug store products as far as hair care goes. Excellent value!

April 28, 2017

Lieks all dove products I just love this shampoo ,lathers nice and smells amazing ! Rinses free and clean, leaving my hair and scalp feeling clean love the fresh smell .My hair is so soft after using this ,thumbs up #Dove

March 02, 2017

I love the smell and the softness that leaves in my skin I enjoy taking a shower everyday because of the dove cucumber shampoo my family absolutely loves it too

January 03, 2017

i used to use different brands to wash my hair. but ever since i tried dove cucumber shampoo I've never used another shampoo for my hair in the last two years! i love the smell too!

November 09, 2016

I LOVE this shampoo and very highly recommend it to other people. It leaves my hair silky smooth for days and the smell is absolutely amazing. This product is part of my daily shower!

September 23, 2016

Started using this product for a month and it was great from the beginning. It was on sale and I thought I would try it. The whole house has been using it since and now it's empty. I bought a few at once not regretting it and it may be a Christmas gift.

2.0/5

January 17, 2015

I usually like dove shampoo, but this one takes too much oil off my hairs

February 03, 2011

I live in the north and static hair has always been an issue for me in the winter months. I tried out this product and immediately felt a difference in my hair right after rinsing it off in the shower! I definitely recommend this product. The price is great so it doesn't break your budget to buy the conditioner as well.