4.1/5
Dove® Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream Reviews
#25 in Hair Care

January 06, 2018

Bon mais pas pour mes cheveux

Bon produit mais pas pour mes cheveux la qualiter es bonne mais pas pour des cheveux long et friser et tres epais comme moi et le prix es tres cher a certaine place

December 05, 2017

Didn't like the greasy feel

It did what the product said it would but I didn't like the feel of my hair after I applied it. Every time I touched my hair I felt like I needed to wash my hands. My hair looked great but I would probably not use it again myself, because my hair felt greasy and heavy.

August 07, 2017

Works pretty well

Hair-type: Short prone to dry ends and more oily roots.

I have short hair so often products designed to control hair don't work well with my style, but I'd be happy to use this one again. My only complaint against it would be that the smell is pretty generic and lightly perfumed and it does leave a tiny bit of a crunch in your hair (though less than similar products).

Texture-wise, it's like a thick conditioner, I tried it on dry hair and it really did neaten and flatten my hair. I would definitely recommend this for people with short hair who want to rock a neater style on occasion.

June 21, 2017

Me

This hair cream is great! I use it on dry curly hair (it's course) when my frizz is outta control. Works like a charm !! I I can even run it through the hair, but have to be careful to nott cake it on or it's a disaster ! It leaves the curls SUPER nourished and amazing looking.

February 17, 2017

This is one of the better hair oils/creams. It took care of the frizz and leaves your hair looking so much more healthier. Just a small amount applied to my damp hair was all I needed.

January 09, 2017

I have long, thing, lanky hair, and a lot of hair oils don't help my hair other than making it look oily & greasy.

This oil cream is different - I rub a very small amount through the ends of my hair after towel drying it, and it soaks in to give my hair a smooth untangly consistency, and definitely cuts out on the static that happens this time of year.

I also put a tiny dab on those fuzzy hairs that stick up by my forehead, and they stay down all day long now - even when I take off my winter touque!

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!

October 26, 2016

its a nice hair cream it smooths out frizz and leaves hair silky. it doesn't leave a greasy feeling but if you put to much then probably yes. it just apply it to the ends of my hair where the hair most damage. i do think it help my hair give it moisture.

October 25, 2016

I liked this product as a once-in-a-while leave in formula. As most Dove products do, it left my hair incredibly soft. The only thing I wasn't necessarily a fan of was the scent. I just felt that it was a tad strong for me. Despite that, I personally would still use the product again because it worked so well.

October 24, 2016

Ce produit foncitonne nourrit quand même bien les cheveux, a condition d'utiliser les reste de la gamme. Il ne faut pas trop en mettre, car donne un effet un peu étrange dans les cheveux si on en met trop.

October 23, 2016

Un simple revitalisant aurait fait le même travail selon moi. C'est un produit efficace pour son prix. Toutefois, je n'aime pas la texture qui reste sur les cheveux...