dove white unscented bar soap Reviews
#33 in Bath & Body

November 25, 2021

Dove Unscented Bar Soap

I recommend this bar soap for sensitive skin. It is pleasant to use, while unscented. Some unscented soaps don't smell very good. This one smells nice. It lasts a long time. I will always be purchasing this one!

November 12, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Been using for generations

This is the only soap we use and have used for years. My grandmother got me addicted to this soap. My husband has sensitive skin especially under his arms and this soap doesn't irritate him. We love dove original! Lifetime customer here.

September 13, 2021
    Michigan, United States

The best soap

Dove unscented white soap is my go to.
    It’s great for all skin types and the part about it, it doesn’t leave your skin dried out. Most soap bars leave me feeling dry after using them. Not dove. I will continue to keep on using dove.

September 12, 2021

great for sensitive skin

I use this bar soap on my face and body in the shower. it is great for sensitive skin and does not break me out or irritate my skin. I recommend this product to anyone who cant use scented soaps, works great!