Downy Unstopable In-wash Scent Booster Beads Reviews
#26 in Laundry Care

October 16, 2018

This is my favorite bead

These have more than one use! I use them in the dryer which my clothes smell amazing for weeks at a time and I also use them in a spray bottle for air freshener! It makes your house smell awesome and it last a long time

October 03, 2018

Great product ! Last for weeks

I have tried out a sample of Downy unstoppable from a sample pack I came across. I loved the smell and bought a bottle … well haven't stopped yet. I loved that they are convenient to toss in with my laundry packs. They make the clothes smell amazing and the smell lasts. I wouldn't say for 12 weeks like it claims if you do not use it with each and every load but it does last. I also use some beads in a spray bottle and add hot water. It becomes a perfect mix to spray my sons bed and curtains to help keep things smelling fresh! I use it all around the house.

September 27, 2018

never smelled better!

Oh my Wowzers! I never thought i could get rid of the coffee smell out of my work clothes which would transfer into my other clothes...but with just a cap size amount into my washing machine the smell is gone. Also a bonus the smell sneaks into the rest of the home, so in turn my house smells great while doing laundry.

September 26, 2018
    Texas, United States

These are so great!

Ok so my husband sweats a lot due to his type of work. Normally, even after washing, his clothes still had a sweaty smell to them that I could not get out. I tried all kinds of different laundry soaps. I was sent three samples packs of the downy unstoppable scent booster beads and man! Do I love them! After washing with the beads added, the sweaty smell was gone! The beads smell amazing and even after a week, whenever I opened my closet or a drawer, I could smell them. I highly recommend these if you have an affinity for great smelling clothes! 😊

Indiana, United States

Great scent and long lasting!

Downy Un stopables last up to 12 weeks keeping your clothes fresh and clean smelling. Was nice to pull out my clean jacket to find it smelling fresh. The smell is refreshing. My favorite jacket is clean and fresh ready for fall weather. I definitely will buy these again.

the smell is amazing

Downy unstoppable beads are the perfect add on to laundry. All you need is a cup full and your clothes will be melling great for weeks. You can also add them to your dresser drawers or storage bins to keep your clothes staying fresh longer. You wont have that musty smell from clothes sitting in a storage box. Great value for the price.

New Jersey, United States

Totally works.. love it !!

I have been using it for a while now. My linens feel really fresh and there is no damp smell to the towels and beddings at all. Love the Downy Unstoppables.

Tennessee, United States

12 Weeks of Freshness

Just pour the Downy Unstopables into the washer then add the clothes, its that simple. No need to add anything else. Your clothes will come out clean and fresh smelling. Downy Unstopables gives your clothes up to 12 weeks of freshness from wash to wear.

Awesome Booster Beads

Downy Unstoppables In Wash Scent Booster Beads is one of the best products I've tried in a very long time. It definitely freshens your laundry & really works for up to 12 weeks. Just pour in your washer with your detergent & wash! Ready to go. That's all the work you need to do. I definitely recommend this product!

September 24, 2018
    Texas, United States

SMELLS FANTASTIC

I use my unstoppables in every load of laundry i do! they make my clothes smell amazing for up to 3 weeks at a time! They also help my clothes stay soft