Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 27, 2018

Use in laundry

We like to toss some in the washing machine. The clothes smell wonderful after. Easy to use and melts in the water. If you use your hands to take the content wash your hands well.

March 21, 2018

The strong, all day scent can't be good!

Though the smell of fresh laundry is one of my favourite scents, I've used a sample of this product and am skeptical on how this product has such a long lasting scent. I can't imagine breathing, or having this product on your clothes/skin all day, being good for you. I wouldn't buy this product as I'm sure the chemicals are quite harsh.

2.8/5

March 16, 2018

Not worth it for me

Liked the idea and fragrance but did not have the best experience. First time I used it, I sprinkled on clothes as I am using a front loading machine. Found little white circles on several items, as if the little pellets bleached the shirt. Also found they did not dissolve well and a number were in the drum after clothes removed. I don't overload the machine so there should have been enough water to dissolve

2.7/5

March 14, 2018

Great product if your not on a budget

Amazing product for someone who just wants to add a scent boost to their laundry. I do not find it does much other than that, and even then it doesn't last long. Another product I use is way more effective.

March 14, 2018

Meh

The scent is nice, but I really don't find much of a longer lasting scent than just using fabric softener. It's about the same to me. I also find it pricy to buy for such a small bottle. Like I said though the scent is really nice. This product just isn't for me

March 10, 2018

Way too strong!

I like my laundry to have no scent or a light scent after washing and drying. This product is way too intense. When I use the recommended amount, I had a headache and my family hated the laundry. I ended having to re-wash the load. Even with half the recommended amount of fragrance, I still find it too strong. The scent does last though. Not my cup of tea and I would not repurchase.

February 26, 2018

Downy Unstoppable In Wash Scent Booster

It's been a while since I've tried it but it didn't seem to do much than washing my laundry normally. Maybe I need to use more but then it feels like I'm wasting it.

2.3/5

February 10, 2018

Works but not the greatest

This product works and leaves your clothes smelling fresh but I’m not a big fan of the scent and sometimes the beads don’t disintegrate into the wash and it gets stuck on your clothes.

January 23, 2018

its okay..

so here is a few things i didnt appreciate..dont expect it to fully desolve.. ive had a few beeds that didnt disolve here and there in my clothes etc, they roll off easly tho but its annoying searching and making sure that my tops dont have any little beeds rolling around sometimes.. the smells awesome, but only lasts until the dry hot load is folded and put away.. seemes to only be smelling good straight out the dryer.

October 06, 2017

Scent does not last while

While you are doing laundry the scent is amazing. But soon after it faids. The regular price is too high. Not a bad product if you get it on sale for a lower price