Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

Unstoppable for sure!

Recently just tried this product and fell in love with it! Clothes smells fresh longer and is soft!

Je vient d'essayer ce produit et j'ai tombé en amour! Le linges sens bon pour plus longtemps et reste doux

Smells so great!!!

J'adore les perles booster de senteur de Downy Unstopables Fresh. Vu le prix, je l'utilise principalement pour laver les draps et les couvertures. Sinon vu le nombre de lavage qu'on fait dans la semaine il passerait super rapidement. Excellent également pour faire des petites pochettes sent bon pour le garde-robe ;)

September 29, 2017

Even my boyfriend is obsessed

My boyfriend was actually the one to start using these scent beads in our wash. They're amazing. I love the entire line of downey unstoppables - candles, scent booster, fabric softener. It just smells SO GOOD.

J'en met partout

J'adore ce produit je met partout parfois je met même de l'eau dans un chaudron avec ce produit et je met à feux doux omg wow . Les vêtements s'entend super bon et sourtout longtemps !!

September 29, 2017

Who doesn't love the smell of fresh linen?

I received a sample back of Downy unstoppables and will definetly be purchasing more in the future. Great smelling, long lasting, and fresh clothes! Whats not to like?

These are awesome!

I really enjoy using these to freshen up my laundry. While detergent does the job, these little beads sure add a kick of perfume to your clothing, towels or bedding.

LOVE THESEEE!!

Honestly the best thing ive ever used when doing laundry. Even before its done washing your house is filling with pleasant scents. The scent lasts for weeks & always stays fresh smelling even when wearing your clothes. Never have to worry if you ever forget your perfume thats for sure.
    Totally reccomend using this in your bedding load. You will feel so cozy when laying down while it surrounds the air around you. Kinda cheesy but i reeeally love these things.

0.5/5

Surprised People Buy These

I am not sure why our society is so obsessed with scents. I get it, it is nice to smell fresh and clean, but that is why I shower and wash my cloths. I use an unscented all natural detergent in my wash, so my clothing doesn't smell like ' fresh flowers' or 'rain fall' (whatever that smells like) but they are clean! After reading the ingredients I wouldn't really want the chemicals used in this product to be absorbed into my skin. Plus with so many places going scent free these days it can really effect people with allergies.

Smell so Good

Then first time I tried this product, I was septic ! I didn't really believe what it could do. A couple of my entourage talk about how great it was. I took a chance and both one just to try. And now I don't do Landry without !!! But only in my clothes

Awesome smelling clothes

Overall I really liked this. It made all of my laundry smell great and even my boyfriend loved it. I do however find the price a bit high for a scent booster but I will definitely repurchase once they go on sale and definitely recommend it for those who are curious to try!